Photo

Changes That Have To Be Made

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

X3R0N

X3R0N
  • 2 posts
I am making this post in order to tell everyone my opinion about the game.So,there are various bugs which existed since last August confirmed,like not being able to start a mission with the screen being black,if you refresh you have to wait for them to come back,then I have to reload on my FB the game 3 times till it starts (I have a nice and new laptop so it's sure not because of my laptop),your buildings,objects etc in your compound dissappear sometimes and you see your survivors in an empty compound and have to reload the game.So what I want to say to fix the bugs instead of doing an event so bad as the last one,it was a big waste of time.I couldn't collect any unis this week because of the event and got uselse's components.So,please fix at least the black screen bug soon.I hooe I see that change till September otherwise I don't think I want to play a game which has bugs from over a year and I think someone already reported the black screen mission bug.FIX IT.

Nohman

Nohman
  • 17 posts

Since this post is kind of relevant. i hope to use this old topic for a further development of the game:

Today (not so sure of the time) a chat war happened in trade channel, not naming them would rather be beneficial, but the ruckus caused traders to be off tracked..

Trade channel is mostly been used in chat (that includes me as well) for non trade related issues. But IT IS TIME to put some restraints and changes in the TRADE CHANNEL~

For importance is putting up TRADE RELATED DIALOGUES INTO THE TRADE CHANNEL which limits and restricts social chat behaviors...Like in CHAT CHANNEL when the words "FT" were put the channel replies that it is not a public channel related post.

Further more STRIKES & PENALTIES SHOULD BE MADE AND EVALUATED BY THE DEVELOPER AND THE TEAM, when the rules were not followed.

THIS IS TO AVOID meddling chats and talks in trade channel since the 90% of the CHAT CHANNEL were LEFT unused, this is to make social talks and such into a healthy set in each related channels.

I hope this would be found beneficial to Con.

Forsaken

Forsaken
  • 25 posts

I really don't think they got the time and resources for that, considering way more important stuff has been laying dormant for months/ years too.

There used to be strict chat moderation like 4 years ago but that's never gonna return unless CAG manages to hire like 10-15 more people. 

If they wanted that kind of moderation back they would have done it by now.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 81 posts

You said it yourself, they been around for a year plus so you think they're gonna get fixed? learn to live with it, best advice I can give you.