I'll jump in when I get a chance.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 807 posts

Thank you for creating this!

I think this could be a way for those who aren't active or can't devote time to the game to be able to talk to old friends and others of the game.

Also great for newbies looking to learn from the vets should they join in on the fun as well.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

Thank you for creating this!

I think this could be a way for those who aren't active or can't devote time to the game to be able to talk to old friends and others of the game.

Also great for newbies looking to learn from the vets should they join in on the fun as well.

You are very welcome Mw3ProPiper. I am glad you joined. and I hope many others do too.
I hope that more join, especially Zingman.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

Hey wurstl, you got unbanned. You can come back.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts
I still think it's a bad idea to let Wurstl join the discord but it's your Discord so you have final say in the matter

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Sorry Max I can`t stand the idea of being around Wurstl so I left the server 

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

how do I leave discord?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

how do I leave discord?

right click the server and click leave server at the bottom

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 6 posts

Wurstyl just has to go somewhere and spew his lies and blame others instead of just accepting facts ,,, U dont beat an alliance that is resting #1,,, U only beat them when both teams are raiding ,,, which  he NEVER beat PAY ,,,  accept it Wurstyl ,, there are others that ARE better than u ,, except they dont resort to hacking others or use exploits like u and your team when u cant win ,,, be a man and accept it ,, its the past and u lost ,, PAY has the highest score in dz history ,, which was by the way double your teams score the last round we raided ,,, live with it ... unless u can beat that record ?? Dont think so ,,, have a great night )))

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

I would also like to add that wurstl is boasting about using past exploits and explaining others on the discord chat, therefore the link form here to there should be severed.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

God Damn It Max I knew this would happen which is why I banned Wurstl in the first place -_-

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

I would also like to add that wurstl is boasting about using past exploits and explaining others on the discord chat, therefore the link form here to there should be severed.

Honestly, does he have anything better to do with his life? Considering that being annoying is all he does and he can do, it's just sad and pathetic now. 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

Thanx Max for the invite.

and.. ROFLMAO to all the haters !! :)

I'm totally entertained to watch your social incompetence.

I've scrolled up in discord and found many discussions about me though I wasn't even in the game for the past 5 months. Now you guys have no more room to talk shit behind my back because I can see it all and can reply. :P

You are all in panic now. This is so fun.

I will stay and keep enjoying it all.

It's a pleasure for me to challenge your social skills, openness and courage by just being there and have no problem giving resistance to hostile people. You already know that from me from the game ;)

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

? not hating and not hostile:  Many of your comments here and there are  factually inaccurate and socially inappropriate.  Moreover you think it's ok to use the discord as a platform to discuss game exploits; it is not.  But since you feel to make it as uncomfortable for as many players as possible at discord and discussing exploits there, I am asking con to remove the link from forum to discord since it is not an official game affiliation.  

Edited by lael, 04 November 2017 - 10:33 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

? not hating and not hostile:  Many of your comments here and there are completely inappropriate factually and socially.  Moreover you think it's ok to use the discord as a platform to discuss game exploits; it is not.  But since you feel to make it as uncomfortable for as many players as possible at discord and discussing exploits there, I am asking con to remove the link from forum to discord since it is not an official game affiliation.  

Yeah but unless Max bans him he will still have access unfortunately 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

Thanx Max for the invite.

and.. ROFLMAO to all the haters !! :)

I'm totally entertained to watch your social incompetence.

I've scrolled up in discord and found many discussions about me though I wasn't even in the game for the past 5 months. Now you guys have no more room to talk shit behind my back because I can see it all and can reply. :P

You are all in panic now. This is so fun.

I will stay and keep enjoying it all.

It's a pleasure for me to challenge your social skills, openness and courage by just being there and have no problem giving resistance to hostile people. You already know that from me from the game ;)

Doesn't anyone else find it kind of funny how he thinks we are trying talk behind his back even though we all know he has access to these forums. He's the one who's helpless XD. That's what's ironic.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

If you all only start crying drama whenever I answer your questions, you may either learn to breath deeper when reading or stop asking while you know I love answering detailed:

Deathdealer:

Do you see PAY here anywhere after it was hit by 187? - It looks to me as 187 scared the shit out of PAY and all you could do in 4 rounds was showing up only once burning just all that was left in one round because PAY heavily lacked in budget and power for more rounds. So fact is Wurstl did 187 on PAY. It's fact. This is what the timeline says. It took out itself though but the target was hit and exploded, similar to a suicide bomber. Mission accomplished! Fallen by a Wurstl concept alliance after 2 weeks preparation. ...aaand Wurstl has done gamehistory again.

I would wonder if I'm not the most hunted player in the game. 

I think thats the purpose here: Hit hard until everybody cries and buys fuelpackages to hit back harder and this way I've already generated thousands of cash for Con over the years. "I will get you down no matter the costs!" - I got to hear that a few hundred times so far.

If I'm not the big enemy, noone of you has a goal in war and the game loses hundreds of players. What's been going on in the game the past 5 months without me playing? Any big warrounds lately? - Ya all still buy DMUs for alts and burn a fuelpackage per week or are you only motivated if it comes to beating a Wurstlalliance?

PAY once scored a ridiculous 150k gap to 187 only for bragging purpose and to rub it under my face later. Just imagine for a moment how much cash and time I am worth to them. Just imagine the effort and commitment of 40 maniac PAY members only to get me down epically with a little gap. I bet for a few of them it was their highlight of their entire lives! No doubt I am worth a lot.

Anyone wants to make an alliance and walk in my footsteps and force 40 enemy players hanging on their computers 12-16h/day, burning back2back, not carrying about money or time scoring a ridiculous 150k gap?

Show me Deathdealer... or name one who can, can PD motivate any of you these days even if he sticks gold in your asses to burn a 150k gap against L1N, EM, FXU or TT1 if I'm not around? - Go tell PD he must come back to the game to proof it because Wurstl said he sucks.

As long as a simple well placed fok off here and there generates good $$$, it will be a pleasure for me to keep forcing CAG sales.

Edited by Wurstl, 03 November 2017 - 06:19 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

@ DISCORD

I think I should be there because I can use it to find raiders for my new alliance. Yeah right, Wurstl is going to make a new alliance soon that will take down L1N. I will bring back 20+ raiders, L1N will most likely reactivate 10-20 of their raiders, then we will keep recruiting heavily and they too. Count all raiders x5 in traders and people watching the show and in no time we will have 200 more active players, +50 of them online every time.

I was joking about it the other day and Amrit promised to bring PAY back when I try :P

payback8ouc8.png

There are way too many players with shiny credit cards slacking around in standby mode doing nothing.

So if interested in joining my future alliance, pm me in discord.

Cya there :)

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 52 posts
This drama is entertaining

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

I think I might make a new discord that only people I trust not to start shit will be allowed into 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

If you all only start crying drama whenever I answer your questions, you may either learn to breath deeper when reading or stop asking while you know I love answering detailed:

Deathdealer:

Do you see PAY here anywhere after it was hit by 187? - It looks to me as 187 scared the shit out of PAY and all you could do in 4 rounds was showing up only once burning just all that was left in one round because PAY heavily lacked in budget and power for more rounds. So fact is Wurstl did 187 on PAY. It's fact. This is what the timeline says. It took out itself though but the target was hit and exploded, similar to a suicide bomber. Mission accomplished! Fallen by a Wurstl concept alliance after 2 weeks preparation. ...aaand Wurstl has done gamehistory again.

I would wonder if I'm not the most hunted player in the game. 

I think thats the purpose here: Hit hard until everybody cries and buys fuelpackages to hit back harder and this way I've already generated thousands of cash for Con over the years. "I will get you down no matter the costs!" - I got to hear that a few hundred times so far.

If I'm not the big enemy, noone of you has a goal in war and the game loses hundreds of players. What's been going on in the game the past 5 months without me playing? Any big warrounds lately? - Ya all still buy DMUs for alts and burn a fuelpackage per week or are you only motivated if it comes to beating a Wurstlalliance?

PAY once scored a ridiculous 150k gap to 187 only for bragging purpose and to rub it under my face later. Just imagine for a moment how much cash and time I am worth to them. Just imagine the effort and commitment of 40 maniac PAY members only to get me down epically with a little gap. I bet for a few of them it was their highlight of their entire lives! No doubt I am worth a lot.

Anyone wants to make an alliance and walk in my footsteps and force 40 enemy players hanging on their computers 12-16h/day, burning back2back, not carrying about money or time scoring a ridiculous 150k gap?

Show me Deathdealer... or name one who can, can PD motivate any of you these days even if he sticks gold in your asses to burn a 150k gap against L1N, EM, FXU or TT1 if I'm not around? - Go tell PD he must come back to the game to proof it because Wurstl said he sucks.

As long as a simple well placed fok off here and there generates good $$$, it will be a pleasure for me to keep forcing CAG sales.

I gotta say, they probably spent a lot of money, but at least they enjoyed it and accomplished something.

What have you done Wurstl? Does bringing pain and suffering to others for no reason evoke happiness in you, or do you play the right cards at the right time to sway the community in odd ways? Call it whatever you like, but in the REAL world - something you seem quite disconnected from - it's called a psychopath/sociopath.

And what's wrong with spending money? You seem so against it XD. Their cash, their savings XD. I've seen much bigger wastes of investments.

Have fun :P.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone