Nice!

I'll jump in when I get a chance.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

Please bring the peeps you lead to yours on to mine, mine is the one with Con on it

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Please bring the peeps you lead to yours on to mine, mine is the one with Con on it

Max as i`m back on yours I have no need to lead people to mine

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Tana atleast waiting until the weekend to start shit shows that you and Wurstl have a bit of intelligence unfortunately you both need alot more 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Tana you want a link to my discord so we can continue this argument without derailing Max's Thread further ? 

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 8 posts

And Tana , by the way ,, aubrey is not cherry ... our beloved Cherry passed away this year in Aug from a serious illness and would appreciate u not bringing her into anything or any subject again ,,,

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 8 posts

He is dillusional ,,, after Pay beat 187 every time , 187 quit  period ,, we were never hit by 187 they werent any competition ,, oh and by the way napoleon complex , there was under  25 people that beat u not 40 ,,, and noone was maniac, we just had fun raiding while u could do nothing to stop it , even with emmense cheating u still lost ,, our pockets didnt lack at any time ,,, we accomplished what we set out to do ,, period ,, and u forced noone into anything ,,, we had fun playing ,, the only one that thinks that u have done anything in this game that would make history is u ,we actually did with the game highest score ever ... Im sorry that  this is all u have ,, we have nothing to prove ,, we already did ,, end of story ....

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

TanaG. You know exactly what I can be like when it comes to arguing. I will happily argue with you and point out flaws in your logic for days if you continue (and you know exactly how ..... embarrassing I can make things since I have no reputation at stake). I'd recommend you stay out of this. You're not helping yourself or anyone else.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

Actually I don't even know who you are and I don't really care. Being part of their group though I doubt you and logic have anything in common.

Deathblablabla... you should go back to school because you have huge problems using your native tongue properly.

Oh god................she forgot about that massive argument we had XD. I guess she really is just as stupid as she sounds. I gave her a chance at redemption, guess she screwed it up, and I'm not keen on third chances (especially considering the fact that I asked politely and received a very aggressive response). So if you want to fight again, bring it. I'm all ears, throw all your incoherent arguments at me if you want. 

Also, on the topic of school, have you ever been? It really doesn't seem like it. Doesn't matter how old you are, but you respond like an 8 year old who is angry at someone for the dumbest of reasons. You don't even play the game anymore, don't waste your time here (and ours). It's really pathetic.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

Dude, you're not in the position to rate my intelligence. I have no reason to remember all kind of nobodys I had an argument with at one point or another in time. If I was you I'd watch my mouth and be more polite!

Your opinion is of no consequence and I suspect so is your whole pathetic existence!

Of all things, I was polite. And you are soooo insecure about yourself if you need to start bringing up your apparent "intelligence." I asked politely, and I will ask again: Please leave, you don't play, you don't do anything, you are simply being a nuisance.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

Umm, on the contrary my dear minion, I didn't need to bring up my intelligence, you needed to insult me which made me reply in turn. It's only a scroll up for you to read.

I am being a nuisance? Great! :D that was exactly what I was after!

Look on the bright side, though: your weekend suddenly became more interesting! It's not like you actually had anything interesting to do, this is new and exciting, you get to stay in front of the computer screen searching your little constipated brain for the next insult! How much fun is that? Ha!

Jesus Christ you are stupid. Hope you get banned. No point wasting my "pathetic time" on something even more pathetic. Have fun with your life.

(also, did someone hit you on the head? because no "sane" individual finds pleasure out of being a nuisance, especially when the only person benefiting from it is the one causing the disturbance)

Such a sad individual. Kinda feel sorry for you now. 

Just leave.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

To quote Wurstl (since I don't want to make a big quote):

"They are very hostile and aggressive in their talk about other players and on the other side don't tolerate any slightly bad behavior of rival players and basically complain all day long about all who is not their opinion."

I actually object to that. if you are meaning everyone there, I would disagree. Please prove that the Discord bans anyone who disagrees.

(for starters, I disagree with the main Discord on a few things and I am not banned yet.)

EDIT; guys, let's be civilized and not a bunch of 8 year olds getting triggered. there is no need to insult each other.

Edited by passing player, 04 November 2017 - 03:49 PM.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 34 posts
Tana and Wurstl,

Just stop arguing with people who hates you. Hateful players are everywhere anyway. U guys are pretty cool imo and I don't care what others says. Just chill out, chat with your friends from TT1 and have fun! :) arguing with them for a while is fun. Especially laughing at their stupidity, but after a while, you will find them a nuisance. You will get annoyed and probably be pulled down to their lvl of intellect. There is a saying, 'Don't try correcting/arguing with idiots for the end of the day, you will become one of them'. :)

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

TanaG, get life. You are turning into a nobody here. How pathetic does this sound: I am a person who annoys people on forums for a game that I do not even play anymore. That's you right now. Reconsider your life options and GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. Stop being a child. It's sad. I've seen 10 year olds make more consistent arguments than you. All you do is say: Get a transplant for this, go get a brain, be smart. Are you even smart? It really doesn't show. Why? Because you sound like a broken record with a microphone. You repeat the other's argument, how lame. Are you not smart enough to say something original? You are literally nothing more than an asinine ass. 

On a separate note, you said I was rude first. This is what I said to you: 

TanaG. You know exactly what I can be like when it comes to arguing. I will happily argue with you and point out flaws in your logic for days if you continue (and you know exactly how ..... embarrassing I can make things since I have no reputation at stake). I'd recommend you stay out of this. You're not helping yourself or anyone else.

And this is what you replied:

Actually I don't even know who you are and I don't really care. Being part of their group though I doubt you and logic have anything in common.

Deathblablabla... you should go back to school because you have huge problems using your native tongue properly.

Who did it first? You tell me. One's a request with a warning, the other's an insult. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 761 posts

I'm so fucking drunk right now i can barely stand and I still think you people are insane.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

I'm so fucking drunk right now i can barely stand and I still think you people are insane.

Looooooooooooooool XD. Keep watching, this could be entertaining XD.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

See, when you tell people in creative professions to stop being a child that's when you start being an idiot lol Seriously now, you don't get to judge my choices or tell ME that I am nobody from where you stand. ...and you stand as what? cherry's pet? 

You also don't get to "warn" me, threaten me or tell me what the hell I should do next, you are, in general, rather irrelevant. 

And no, you haven't seen shit, hun. You're a very consistent moron! 

Ooooooh, did I hit a chord? Did you argument fall apart when you realized you made a mistake? You seem quite angry XD. Something wrong? Did I hit too hard? Should I stop (something you and Wurstl seem not to comprehend)?

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

Yes, especially since well... you're not one of the brightest! 

Loool. I don't think you understand XD. I'm going to start messing with you to the point where you get so pissed off XD. That's my next goal. I don't care if I come across as a moron to you XD. This is going to be fun XD. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

on the contrary, I am rather amused. I think you're special! You just need to work a bit on your shortcomings, such as having the spinal cord of a jelly fish! 

Spinal cord of a jelly fish? What kind of insult is that? Well done, you realized I'm special, how bout you. Are you the average dumb troll we get in every game. Same pattern, same goal, same mindset: Stupid, annoying, and soon to be banned. I got time. I'm a young moron XD. You probably don't have as much. I guess you've lost all meaning in real life to the point where all you can do is find someplace to fit in, even infamously. That's lame. Give me something fresh. A bit more unusual, you're argument's are not "spicy" enough. 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 113 posts

Especially for me! But my man Louis here said just above that he doesn't understand why I find this fun so am not sure when he was being honest. I think it's a love/hate relationship for him, he either does or doesn't, can and cannot, thinks or thinks not. I am betting on the "not" :))) I cannot see him being very able!

I have yet to understand what you are trying to say because IT MAKES NO SENSE XD.

Explain it. If not, then I guess EVERYONE can assume that even you don't know what you're talking about :P .

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Luis stop can't you see this is exactly what she wants ? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone