Nice!

I'll jump in when I get a chance.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

I think I might make a new discord that only people I trust not to start shit will be allowed into 

And it is done contact me through PMs ingame if you want a link 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

This was fun as long as it lasted hahahaha....

it even made me log on to the game twice in 1 week o.O

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

And it is done contact me through PMs ingame if you want a link 

Wurstl is banned, there is a seat waiting for you. Sorry for being dumb

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Wurstl is banned, there is a seat waiting for you. Sorry for being dumb

No problem and i`ll keep the one I made as backup I guess

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

Thanx for the nice welcome Aubrey. How you amuse yourself over your power to ban me right away is hilarious. I bet from that moment on you could shit much better.

discord_07g9up6.png

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Its known as a Preventive Measure that did not work M8 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

hhhhahahhaah thank you, Wur, for showing me this. Hilarious! Hey, can I ban somebody in here?

And no, turning the game into  shopping spree is not an accomplishment unless you're a bored house wife lol but I guess that applies to many I met in there anyway :))))

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Tana we don`t need or want your 12 year old ass in there either 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Right. Hello, cherry! Will let you know when I give two fucks on what you think, ok? Stand by!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Right. Hello, cherry! Will let you know when I give two fucks on what you think, ok? Stand by!

I`m not Cherry

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

Please bring the peeps you lead to yours on to mine, mine is the one with Con on it

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Please bring the peeps you lead to yours on to mine, mine is the one with Con on it

Max as i`m back on yours I have no need to lead people to mine

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

I`m n

I`m not Cherry

But of course you're not. Who is YOU, anyway? Whomever are any of you? You can say you're whomever you wish isn't it? But only few would know my name is Rux...cherry dear :) No hard feelings, really, I understand your struggle, hard to pull it off in an online zombie game when nothing in real life recommends you as a rather successful individual. Maybe call your sugar daddy back to come spend his hard earned cash for your pitiful alliance? lol Do you think he could actually buy any deluded "superiority" for you in real life too or you would be forever damned to being...oh, well, basically a loser?

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Max wake up, man! At least listen to the other side of the story, stop buying into all the crap they make up!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Tana atleast waiting until the weekend to start shit shows that you and Wurstl have a bit of intelligence unfortunately you both need alot more 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Tana atleast waiting until the weekend to start shit shows that you and Wurstl have a bit of intelligence unfortunately you both need alot more 

Hun, if I wanted to start a shit show...it wouldn't be a show, it would be a storm! As for intelligence, I think you should worry about yours first, you don't seem to be doing very well!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

Tana you want a link to my discord so we can continue this argument without derailing Max's Thread further ? 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Tana you want a link to my discord so we can continue this argument without derailing Max's Thread further ? 

I have no wish what so ever to have any kind of personal conversation with people like you, thank you! However, in light of what you just said, I agree not to spam the poor guy's thread. Pupici :)

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 6 posts

And Tana , by the way ,, aubrey is not cherry ... our beloved Cherry passed away this year in Aug from a serious illness and would appreciate u not bringing her into anything or any subject again ,,,

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 6 posts

He is dillusional ,,, after Pay beat 187 every time , 187 quit  period ,, we were never hit by 187 they werent any competition ,, oh and by the way napoleon complex , there was under  25 people that beat u not 40 ,,, and noone was maniac, we just had fun raiding while u could do nothing to stop it , even with emmense cheating u still lost ,, our pockets didnt lack at any time ,,, we accomplished what we set out to do ,, period ,, and u forced noone into anything ,,, we had fun playing ,, the only one that thinks that u have done anything in this game that would make history is u ,we actually did with the game highest score ever ... Im sorry that  this is all u have ,, we have nothing to prove ,, we already did ,, end of story ....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone