75 replies to this topic

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 715 posts

Max has asked you to please stop Luis 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

you know when you are insane when a drunk person is laughing.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 145 posts

Can't you two just PM each other or something? This isn't even about the derailed-subject of the disc community anymore! Seems to be a bit more personal than that and I for one really don't to see your quarrels discussed on the forums of the game I love

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

Max has asked you to please stop Luis 

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 791 posts

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

drink until they make sense

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

drink until they make sense

I think I'll have to be dead to understand her.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

I give up trying to calm down you 2 hotheads.

if you get banned, it is not my problem any more.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 289 posts
Can the drama please stop ok, this going alot further then i should. Reading this bickering is disencouraging people to get on the server and people are leaving because of the BS from both sides. Can it stop put it to rest. This is only annoyin CaG personell and will cause this thread to be closed eventually. This ban wars thing is no such thing since the images supplied are only a fraction of what both sides said.
Regarding this issue can both sides stop and remove their posts from this thread so it can be normal again thanks.

RDL LSDZ Discord Moderator

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts
Please just stop this.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

I take a few days off and you guys just start at each other :P

To the instigators, just stop. To those worried about the instigators, just ignore them. I'll remind everyone that having a forum account is a privilege, one that I will take away on a whim. 

I'm going to lock this thread for a while, any new threads about this will be met with permanent deletion of your forum account.

Edit: Just to add to this, if I feel that you're not adding to this community in a positive way, I won't hesitate to remove you. With everything else going on in the world, we don't need the negativity and strife here.

Engage with the people you care about and forget everyone else. You're just wasting your time otherwise.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,641 posts

Okay Deadzoners, the shop is open for inviting for the DZ community Server. Invite link is on the first page, I'll post it on this post too.

https://discord.gg/2Y4tsZT

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 584 posts

it's good to see the thread opened again

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,641 posts

Greetings again. Just letting any players who still come onto the forums that there is a DZ themed discord I run, it has good chat rooms for general topics, trading, etc.

It is the last bastion of activity so it seems since we have not heard from Con, so please come on in if you would like.
https://discordapp.com/invite/2Y4tsZT

ambrosia

ambrosia
  • 13 posts

Last bastion of dz activity? really? Let me sum it up for all those who have not ventured to your discord:  "the game is dead" is all your prevailing mantra and complaint there, so if you want to commiserate with negativity by all means go there.  For the rest of us, however, it is far more productive to actually return to the game and trade and chat there.  By the way, trade there? lol The last post for a trade was Aug 8th.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 708 posts

Last bastion of dz activity? really? Let me sum it up for all those who have not ventured to your discord:  "the game is dead" is all your prevailing mantra and complaint there, so if you want to commiserate with negativity by all means go there.  For the rest of us, however, it is far more productive to actually return to the game and trade and chat there.  By the way, trade there? lol The last post for a trade was Aug 8th.

the game is dead though idk what you're trying to say lol

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 135 posts

Greetings again. Just letting any players who still come onto the forums that there is a DZ themed discord I run, it has good chat rooms for general topics, trading, etc.

It is the last bastion of activity so it seems since we have not heard from Con, so please come on in if you would like.
https://discordapp.com/invite/2Y4tsZT

much fun (you can watch me trying to fuck another dude)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone