Nice!

I'll jump in when I get a chance.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

Luis stop can't you see this is exactly what she wants ? 

Trust me. I know what I'm doing. She may not seem to falter here since it's through the internet. But all people like this have problems in real life. It's a matter of striking the right chord many times to the point where they give up. I've seen it work. I know it works. I've done it with people in person. You'd be surprised how quickly they freeze up in that kind of situation. The other option would be for Con to ban us both (although I'm surprised he hasn't banned TanaG yet but already gave me a warning for talking too much). Trust me, she may hide whatever it is, but all people like this are the same. I've met enough to see a patterns. There are no anomalies.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Max has asked you to please stop Luis 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 743 posts

you know when you are insane when a drunk person is laughing.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 132 posts

Can't you two just PM each other or something? This isn't even about the derailed-subject of the disc community anymore! Seems to be a bit more personal than that and I for one really don't to see your quarrels discussed on the forums of the game I love

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

Max has asked you to please stop Luis 

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 743 posts

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

drink until they make sense

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

drink until they make sense

I think I'll have to be dead to understand her.

passing player

passing player
  • 464 posts

I give up trying to calm down you 2 hotheads.

if you get banned, it is not my problem any more.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts
Can the drama please stop ok, this going alot further then i should. Reading this bickering is disencouraging people to get on the server and people are leaving because of the BS from both sides. Can it stop put it to rest. This is only annoyin CaG personell and will cause this thread to be closed eventually. This ban wars thing is no such thing since the images supplied are only a fraction of what both sides said.
Regarding this issue can both sides stop and remove their posts from this thread so it can be normal again thanks.

RDL LSDZ Discord Moderator

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 58 posts
Please just stop this.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

I take a few days off and you guys just start at each other :P

To the instigators, just stop. To those worried about the instigators, just ignore them. I'll remind everyone that having a forum account is a privilege, one that I will take away on a whim. 

I'm going to lock this thread for a while, any new threads about this will be met with permanent deletion of your forum account.

Edit: Just to add to this, if I feel that you're not adding to this community in a positive way, I won't hesitate to remove you. With everything else going on in the world, we don't need the negativity and strife here.

Engage with the people you care about and forget everyone else. You're just wasting your time otherwise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone