Nice!

I'll jump in when I get a chance.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
113 replies to this topic

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

you know when you are insane when a drunk person is laughing.

Ruse, people who are either drunk or on drugs usually laugh without reason. But in this case yes, I am laughing too. 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Can't you two just PM each other or something? This isn't even about the derailed-subject of the disc community anymore! Seems to be a bit more personal than that and I for one really don't to see your quarrels discussed on the forums of the game I love

Sorry, Tyle, if you say so I will just stop replying to this :) Nice to see you're still around. 

However, it's not personal, I don't know who the dude is, he's some kind of brainwashed minion of cherry or something :)

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

Max has asked you to please stop Luis 

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 730 posts

Aubrey, there is another way, but it's impossible. And that option is to completely ignore them, and that means EVERYONE. Basically, you put a content "ban" on them and never talk about or to them. That's the best option, but honestly, knowing people here, that will never happen. So I don't mind stopping. Saves me the effort of dumbing myself down to talk to her. But if you want me to stop, then that's what you have to do. Nobody talks to her, nobody mentions her, she simply "does not exist." That's the best approach, but the hardest. 

drink until they make sense

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

drink until they make sense

I think I'll have to be dead to understand her.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

I think I'll have to be dead to understand her.

Or smart enough. (sorry, Tyle, couldn't help it lol) 

passing player

passing player
  • 463 posts

I give up trying to calm down you 2 hotheads.

if you get banned, it is not my problem any more.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Hi.  Sorry, but accusations of "stalking" by members of "my group" (whatever that means) are extremely serious and if not true, slanderous. 1) I do not have facebook 2) I do not know your name 3) I am truly unaware of any such activity (activities).  4) Discord is a fan- based chat not an alliance or group or "hate mob." 5)This is an internet MMO and no one is required to give their "real names" or have to interact with others "personally;"  in fact if you actually read the ToS real-life interactions are discouraged for exactly the types of experiences you claim you have had.  6)  Insisting on getting personal and shaming others for not revealing their real "identities" is a form of bullying.  7) Take this as a learning experience, value the friendships you do have like with "wurstl" and move on please..."tanag" and "wurstl" are your game personnas and hardly reflective of your true selves and most know this ,so why don't you?

Edited by lael, 05 November 2017 - 12:13 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

Its a wargame and Wurstl and TanaG been outstanding awesome in this over the years. We have won a lot and pushed hundreds of players to play harder. No doubt we two are the main characters of discussions in the game and main target for reports even long after we left or will be dead. There is a good reason to hate us because we are competing with you all in the dead zone. All you now need to do is make allys, buy fuel and do the same. Its totally correct trying to get us down in the game. 

Some peeps obviously exaggerated their hate towards us by wishing us rl death or game death (ban). The problem is that all your feelings and lootitems you earn in the game are CAG property. The game is the matrix. All revenge must take place in the matrix. Everyone who is trying to defeat me outside of the matrix should be banned from the matrix. If you fail succeeding by obeying the matrix's rules then you suck and must train harder and try again.

You all could play a game with following the rules and seeing the game just as it is or tattle about your interpretations of what you think we are in real lives or how you imagine what we would do when faced with rl tasks. You do that by watching our behaviors of killing pixelzombies in a flashgame. GAME IS NOT REALITY !

The other side is you do that on purpose to raise the # of your haters, that was also the secret of PAY: Cultivating hate. ;)

I noticed that early but I never took it into consideration for S0N. I see the game as game and not as social club. My members should play hard and do social life away from their computers. I am also responsible for my minions and try to give them a good experience. Tattle is bullshit and waste of time and not what mankind is supposed for. It though may be the ultimate tool for winning wars when aimed at weak minded recruits.

Tana is right in her posts where she says you kids only waste time with creating hate minds. In a few years what will you got from this? You walk around in the streets only seeking for pedestrians who ignore traffic lights, or you will become one of those who photograph just everything and then make a blog such as about ppl in your hood who don't separate their waste. You will be so stressed and end up in the discord group again, a vicious cycle.

Look at the top politicians and celebrities in your country. They get bullied by media on daily basis observed all day long. It's not unusual that if we both been away from the game for a while rumors and shit that is being told about us picks up and gets out of control if we aren't around to shit back.

If you talk shit and we see that we will always answer to that with facts and truth! All they can is blaming for every little shit once happened or didnt even happen but rarely own experiences.

It's a common problem in our society, all believe what they hear in media is their own experience and argument later as if all happened to themselves. You all can be manipulated so easily by your governments if you dont get your own experiences and knowledge from own life and only belief what you can prove yourselves.

Approximetly 80% of the world population is imbecile, we can measure this after every bigger election in every country all around the world since the game community can represent a microcosmos, we should be faced with exact the same situation here than in rl world order.

So I don't wonder why gossip and tattle over the famous characters dominates the corporate hate, if then some hypocrite ideally old players (=celebrity in rl) adds comments, then new convictions are made. Be careful if you don't have people to complain about, you may end up with thinking about yourself.

If I plan to drown myself in depression for the day and someone pms me about an assault on Wurstl on the forum or anywhere else with good chances to get him finally banned, this sounds like a thrill or great fun, I would probably also pull back my head out of the sling and get to do what is really important in life: getting Wurstl banned!

You should all rather go buy some fuelpackages if you want to help the game. ;) You all remember when Tana's alt got banned? Con had to fire employees. At least Tom who has read the forum all days obviously disappeared.

Don't be stupid noobs, Con is not your Mom! Learn to regulate your own bullshit and get along with each other without your mothers or authorities to help. Grow up faster!

Only by accident I click a link and follow the instructions on the screen. I've read about my unbann days after it happened and only went back to discord because of funny hatefull forumposts on this thread.

If you all had been cool from beginning, we wouldn't have any trouble now.

I found your little terror cell where all rumors are created and where you plan assaults of harassment on players.

Let's hate a little bit less in future!

If you read in game Wurstl said he will come to smash the shit out of all your alliance members until everyone cries... this is no hate. It's game. their option is to buy prems and better guns AND IT'S NOT ABOUT GETTING THIS PLAYER REPORTED AND BANNED!!!!

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

So, play or don't play, but if you play be respectful of others and abide by the game ToS--it is really that simple#no hate.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 161 posts

Hi.  Sorry, but accusations of "stalking" by members of "my group" (whatever that means) are extremely serious and if not true, slanderous. 1) I do not have facebook 2) I do not know your name 3) I am truly unaware of any such activity (activities).  4) Discord is a fan- based chat not an alliance or group or "hate mob." 5)This is an internet MMO and no one is required to give their "real names" or have to interact with others "personally;"  in fact if you actually read the ToS real-life interactions are discouraged for exactly the types of experiences you claim you have had.  6)  Insisting on getting personal and shaming others for not revealing their real "identities" is a form of bullying.  7) Take this as a learning experience, value the friendships you do have like with "wurstl" and move on please..."tanag" and "wurstl" are your game personnas and hardly reflective of your true selves and most know this ,so why don't you?

Lael! :) I know we two always had an error in communication,

First of all, I never accused YOU personally of anything. Yes, the accusations are serious and, as they're of rather public knowledge already within the game, I will claim what they call in law "notoriety". When a certain information is rather notorious and well known, there's no need of further proof. If needed, of course, we can, at any time, ask the devs about the amount of reports and emails they received over the time, who sent them and what were they all about.

Now allow me to respond your points.

1). great! as I said above I never personally accused you of doing any of those things. If I was to accuse you of anything, this would be to always and at all times being totally unwilling to communicate in any way. One has only have to look up your posts on this forums to notice that you hated S0N and me personally from second one, without I personally doing anything to you prior to that

2). I never said that you yourself know my name and it's irrelevant.

3). Well, if indeed you were unaware before, now consider yourself informed!

4). I don't care about discord, of course it's a fan based thing. Look ... Wur is a fan too! No reason not to allow him in just because other fans might not like him, Or is not just fan based then? lol Anyway...irrelevant and I don't care. I'd actually advise Wurst to stay away from that discord server, we're too old to spare our brain cells on unnecessary nuisance. 

5). I never said anybody was required to disclose their identity. However, if people want to be just names in a game then they should keep themselves as such and not try to be more than that and/or try to interfere in other people's private lives just because the other "people" are not just faceless users. Nor should they require the same amount of trust in either their words and/or their actions since everything they do is covered in anonymity. I cannot be required to believe anything such a person tells me (and this includes deaths, illnesses, stories about other people and themselves) because at the cover of anonymity they can claim and say anything and everything. That's why I was telling above in several posts that such stories will be disregarded.

6). please see 5)

7). Of course it's a learning experience, that's how I look at most things in life.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 199 posts
Can the drama please stop ok, this going alot further then i should. Reading this bickering is disencouraging people to get on the server and people are leaving because of the BS from both sides. Can it stop put it to rest. This is only annoyin CaG personell and will cause this thread to be closed eventually. This ban wars thing is no such thing since the images supplied are only a fraction of what both sides said.
Regarding this issue can both sides stop and remove their posts from this thread so it can be normal again thanks.

RDL LSDZ Discord Moderator

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts
Please just stop this.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

I take a few days off and you guys just start at each other :P

To the instigators, just stop. To those worried about the instigators, just ignore them. I'll remind everyone that having a forum account is a privilege, one that I will take away on a whim. 

I'm going to lock this thread for a while, any new threads about this will be met with permanent deletion of your forum account.

Edit: Just to add to this, if I feel that you're not adding to this community in a positive way, I won't hesitate to remove you. With everything else going on in the world, we don't need the negativity and strife here.

Engage with the people you care about and forget everyone else. You're just wasting your time otherwise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, dz community, discord server, voice chat, the last stand deadzone