Unusual Boxes Rank 1 And 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

POPULAR

Hello Con Artists Games,

I have not really an idea or anything. But ever since the release of the Unusual boxes the rate of which the lower level tier come in have been nill to nothing. So maybe Cag can make the boxes also be lootable with the same rate off uniques. This way there could get more flavour of unique in the game. At this rate we won't even see the full potential of improvised weapons. Now there are only a handfull of these uniques and people arent getting them very often which is sad. Or maybe let the bounty also drop them too at any level not only at the levels of which the player is. Or simply make the boxes more easy to get by increasing the roll rate 2 or 3 times.

OR Maybe make Improvised weapons lootable again just like the old times

Maybe this is not an perfect idea, im open for feedback of any sort. Tell me what you like and don't like. With constructive feedback we can adjust the idea to make it not overpowered or broken

Thanks for this great game CAG i like playing it everyday for the past 5 years

Many Thanks

RainbowDash_Love First Gen of Deadzone players

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 09 August 2017 - 04:04 PM.

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 32 posts

Nice idea, but would bring too many uniques onto the market..Con wouldn't allow it!

noisthebrains

noisthebrains
  • 12 posts

Improvised weapons its will be more fun if you can make uni Improvised weapons i think

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Improvised weapons its will be more fun if you can make uni Improvised weapons i think

If you mean "craft our own uni improvised weapons", that's not going to work out.

I like the idea about letting the I and II boxes to show on the rewards for higher-level players, as long as they're kept rare enough to make them a nice find, but not in the the bigfoot-riding-an-unicorn rarity level either.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

If you mean "craft our own uni improvised weapons", that's not going to work out.

I like the idea about letting the I and II boxes to show on the rewards for higher-level players, as long as they're kept rare enough to make them a nice find, but not in the the bigfoot-riding-an-unicorn rarity level either.

Maybe make it as rare as getting the level 3 box ?

'Making uniques' is something people wanted for years but its sadly never going to happen

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

I was thinking of something like this:

Lower-level players can get the level 1 box with the same rarity as current level 3 boxes (which would be the "standard" rarity). When they reach a high enough level to qualify for level 2 boxes, they can still find level 1 boxes but they become twice as rare, while level 2 boxes would drop in the standard rarity. The same thing happens when they reach level 3 boxes, with level 1 and 2 becoming twice as rare (that is, level 1 would be four times as rare against their original dropping rate).

The idea behind this is to not make them too common, but still accessible for all levels. Since they were introduced when many players were already high-level, granting us all the same access would mean that either they would become too common in high-level circles (since we have much more chances of getting them than, say, a lvl 15 player), or they would become rare enough that new players wouldn't be likely to find one until well into the 40's, for example.

Of course, the "twice" and "four times" values are an example. The real trick is to know which actual number to apply here.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

This is a good idea and all but i think that con did it the way he did so low levels would have a reason to do bounties and the TD have something to sell to us higher leveled players for prems/keys which they would use to open boxes to try and get more fuel to start the cycle over again

P.S Fred Improvised Notes are lootable 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

I agree, with crafting unique improvised weapons.... However, I think its the rarity class, that is a problem... It'd be easier if Unique Improvised weapons were switched into Infamous Items.

I actually brought something like that up before, with being able to craft them at that rarity. i do believe that this would require an increase in the overall chance to find infamous notes, and components.

I'm a level 41, and I've never once found an infamous note, assuming that they can be found.

This presents a number of problems:

1)The "charm" of those guns simply goes away if you turn them into Infamous and have them always available. Think about this: would you prefer to have an unique Improvised SMG or a crafted Sprayer?

2) They would become untradeable.

3) You might as well just get rid of the boxes altogether, since you can craft them anytime.

4) Their stats would need to be nerfed somewhat to compensate for the increased availability.

5) As Aubrey sad, iInfamous Notes are lootable in regular missions, and available as a reward from bounties and elite boxes. Plus, they're cheap enough on trade.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

Thanks for the massive upvote support everyone !