Photo

Unable To Move During Mission

mission error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Electrodrummer

Electrodrummer
  • 2 posts

sometimes when i start a mission, the location loads, but if i try to move any of my team, a red X appears when I click, as if they can't move to that location. It does not matter where I click, it shows the X, the team member says a confirmation.. "right away" or whatever, but does not move.

Mission has to be scrapped, but then it gets timered out... boo.

Emnity

Emnity
  • 273 posts

sometimes when i start a mission, the location loads, but if i try to move any of my team, a red X appears when I click, as if they can't move to that location. It does not matter where I click, it shows the X, the team member says a confirmation.. "right away" or whatever, but does not move.

Mission has to be scrapped, but then it gets timered out... boo.

Have you tried to use 1-5 to select another member of the party and then try to move? Also if you're playing in full screen, make sure you're selecting to allow the game to play in this form.

Nerdspartan

Nerdspartan
  • 2 posts

Hey, everyone.

I have the same problem: when i'm on a mission, neither my survivors, nor zombies are able to move.

v5F0T1o.jpg

But it look like it only happens when i send my fighter wearing a UCPD hat (April Diaz)

It's a bit annoying.

(Sorry, my english may be not correct: It's not my native tongue)

Keylan

Keylan
  • 40 posts

YEP same problem here, many times I've had it! Recently maybe 10 times over all, once 4 times in a row (refreshing helped). 
Can't even throw grenade, the zombies don't move and nothing happens. Only thing to wait is the time or bail, loosing all loot and experience.
Nasty bug!

Foxi Shandris

Foxi Shandris
  • 163 posts

I have a slightly different problem.  The mission starts and proceeds as fine, but as soon as I loot the last container on the map, whichever survivor looted it is suddenly rooted to the ground.  Clicking for them to move somewhere will only get them to face that way, and I simply had to leave them behind, which resulted in a rather unfair incapacitation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mission, error