Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

Con, I think it's time a new and stronger grenade should be released, since people have new Strong gears + Nice accessories to resist against all kinds of explosives right now. M67 even has hard time taking down HERCs in Island Raid.

You really shouldn't waste time using nades on island lol. Unless you're just using them for fun, it's more efficient to just shoot and kill

As for the bounty, I think most of our lvl 60 players would appreciate if our bounty would be strictly lvl 55 locations or more (the new maps)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

Speaking of that... does opening an uni haul will reduce your chances to find unis in mission?

I think not, but a confirmation would be nice.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 145 posts

Any rewards you get from the Raid Haul won't affect your drop chances on regular missions. 

That was answered when the island first came out

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

@Con

Players are still getting level 51 hauls despite having every single survivor at level 60.

Players are also getting pre50 Infected Bounties despite having every single survivors at level 60

Is it possible to get both of those issues fixed soon?

It makes it quite unpleasant to do bounties and island when the journey sucks or the rewards can't be used.

Edited by rpklover, 23 September 2017 - 10:38 PM.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

ok now even I`m getting pissed off about the bounties being too low leveled -_-

https://prnt.sc/gp2kv2

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 179 posts

When will there be an update to the island hauls? I am still getting 80% lvl 51 stuff from my hauls which is absolutely useless to me. 

gossexus

gossexus
  • 1 posts

i thought with todays maintenance you guys will be adding crafting and melee weapons? or did i overlooked into it?

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

what do the grade 5 tokens look like ? 

Like this FOp8lG0.png?1

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,755 posts

I'm actually a bit worried about the end game now. Most of us who have enjoyed this game for ages and ages are now bumping into an enjoyable island run, with being shot at and ate at, but without any challenge. Lvl60 rewards do seem to be drifting into the reward, but these new guns seem sketchy. And with all of that it seems like half the fun. 

How about three levels of a massive airport cpomlex overrun by zeds or HERC survivors more suited to lvl 56-60? 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

Maybe HERC bunkers are the next step?

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

I'm actually a bit worried about the end game now. Most of us who have enjoyed this game for ages and ages are now bumping into an enjoyable island run, with being shot at and ate at, but without any challenge. Lvl60 rewards do seem to be drifting into the reward, but these new guns seem sketchy. And with all of that it seems like half the fun. 

How about three levels of a massive airport cpomlex overrun by zeds or HERC survivors more suited to lvl 56-60? 

yes this is a great idea i mean how in the hell in a city of 300,000+(?) is there not even a regional airport ? 

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

This was mentioned before. Flash has its limitations. Number of zeds needed to cover airport amount of space would probably exceed that limit.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,755 posts

This was mentioned before. Flash has its limitations. Number of zeds needed to cover airport amount of space would probably exceed that limit.

I wasn't implying H U G E maps Ivan. You could easily make something like a runway blocked off by a downed aircraft and such objects, perhaps focus on hangers, the terminal, warehouses, control tower, stuff like that :)

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

yes this is a great idea i mean how in the hell in a city of 300,000+(?) is there not even a regional airport ? 

The union city only got 100000~ population tho..

Although I also want an airport as our high-leveled version of Island :v

More mines,more gun,more HERC and more zeds may bring us some new fun

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

The union city only got 100000~ population tho..

we were both wrong actually 

http://tlaststand.wi...wiki/Union_City

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

aw.Thank for correcting me :)

Winspector

Winspector
  • 125 posts

.... I kind of think we need rocket launchers. 

The new updates were all great but .... rocket launchers would be a thing. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

Please don't try to be Warbrand. That's not a good thing to aspire to.

Edited by Lana Woo, 27 September 2017 - 05:25 AM.

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

.... I kind of think we need rocket launchers. 

The new updates were all great but .... rocket launchers would be a thing. 

no RPGs, grenade launchers or flamethrowers should ever be in the game just assume that there was a city ordinance that banned explosive weapons and flamethrowers and the city had just barely permitted the military to field grenade launchers and RPGs before the city was overrun why else do you only find 1 Vietnam War Era Grenade Launcher and you find the RPG in the Docks area in UC ? 

P.S Yes i know the U.S Military doesn`t use the RPG but this is just a idea anyway 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 27 September 2017 - 08:42 AM.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

Sooooooooooooooooo......

Will there be any new content next maintenance ?