Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

The union city only got 100000~ population tho..

we were both wrong actually 

http://tlaststand.wi...wiki/Union_City

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

aw.Thank for correcting me :)

Winspector

Winspector
  • 120 posts

.... I kind of think we need rocket launchers. 

The new updates were all great but .... rocket launchers would be a thing. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Please don't try to be Warbrand. That's not a good thing to aspire to.

Edited by Lana Woo, 27 September 2017 - 05:25 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

.... I kind of think we need rocket launchers. 

The new updates were all great but .... rocket launchers would be a thing. 

no RPGs, grenade launchers or flamethrowers should ever be in the game just assume that there was a city ordinance that banned explosive weapons and flamethrowers and the city had just barely permitted the military to field grenade launchers and RPGs before the city was overrun why else do you only find 1 Vietnam War Era Grenade Launcher and you find the RPG in the Docks area in UC ? 

P.S Yes i know the U.S Military doesn`t use the RPG but this is just a idea anyway 

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 27 September 2017 - 08:42 AM.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

Sooooooooooooooooo......

Will there be any new content next maintenance ?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Sooooooooooooooooo......

Will there be any new content next maintenance ?

new zombies, active gear, and melees are coming but we don`t know if it will be in the next maintenance or not 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Simply no at lvl 60: 

No_Con.jpg

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Damn. Did you pissed off a witch or something?

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

Simply no at lvl 60: 

No_Con.jpg

Bezt. Mission. Ever !!

ssofsoc

ssofsoc
  • 1 posts

Could I suggest the following weapons for the last stand dead zone?

L85A2 (UK assault rifle),

M16A3 (US fully automatic M16 assault rifle-NOT the 3 round burst variant),

SAR-21 (Singaporean assault rifle like where I am from),

FAMAS (with 30 round mags as standard),

Steyr AUG A3 (Austrian assault rifle)

MG-3 (German Machine Gun-with 200 round drums as standard),

M-200 Cheytac Intervention (US .408 bolt-action sniper rifle-10 round mags standard),

FD-338 (semi-auto .338 Lapua Magnum sniper rifle),

RPG-7V (Russian rocket launcher).

And all mentioned weapons to be Level 35+ accessible ono

Thx

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

There is a question surrounding us players about when the game leaves beta.

Do we expect a wipe on servers when it happens CON? or it haven't been thought yet...

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 148 posts

May be it have sense to increase the mission time for large or multi-level locations like docks, farms and train facilities?

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 148 posts

Also... Recently I completed all comfort research. This research does not allow any upgrades, so I have several excessive comfort notes left. Attempt to trade made me know: comfort notes are useless, because no one needs them.

I think, it would be great if crafting bench (or research one) allowed us to transform notes of one kind into notes of another kind. For example 2 or 3 comfort notes could be "rewritten" into 1 note of players choice or of random kind (excluding completed research branches).

Or we need to use these useless notes for upgrades. For example, wooden outhouses may be rebuilt using the bricks to provide more comfort at winter and better security/coverage ratings. Bunks may be transformed to more comfortable water-beds and so on.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Or we need to use these useless notes for upgrades. For example, wooden outhouses may be rebuilt using the bricks to provide more comfort at winter and better security/coverage ratings. Bunks may be transformed to more comfortable water-beds and so on.

I like this idea. Some buildings already require security/equipment notes to upgrade, but none of the comfort ones do. Perhaps higher-level Comfort buildings could be used to affect "Rested XP" time slightly?

"Rewriting" notes, however, wouldn't work.

Edited by Lana Woo, 03 October 2017 - 02:02 PM.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

Will new bows and heavy weapons would also add into the lvl.56-60 area?

The single-shot characteristic make the bow can be an alternative weapon for raiding. I hope there have better bow for both taking down human and infected.

(Even though I know there have many player hate the bow)

Strider

Strider
  • 225 posts

Do we expect a wipe on servers when it happens CON? or it haven't been thought yet...

At this point you can just take it as if the beta tag is just for giggles because it's been there since 2012. But the likely answer is no, inventory etc won't be wiped.

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

At this point you can just take it as if the beta tag is just for giggles because it's been there since 2012. But the likely answer is no, inventory etc won't be wiped.

The game is never leaving Beta. Many games similar to this just stay in beta because it allows the developers to make massive changes (like the island, terror dome, new level cap) and the players cannot fight it. If the game left beta it would be in its final state with no new updates coming. So simply put, don't worry about it

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

blv

blv
  • 30 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

Instead of new things for the expansion we finish the current expansion?