Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

renankey

renankey
  • 15 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

good to know CON :D

and about the bundle, why not the lucky acessories that plp love in trade? ^^

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

awesome i can`t wait to see it 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 583 posts

It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff.

Holy crap, I'm going to need a lot more fuel :P I can't wait to see it.

By the way, is it going to last just 7 days?

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Holy crap, I'm going to need a lot more fuel :P I can't wait to see it.

By the way, is it going to last just 7 days?

It'll be at least 2 weeks this year, leading up to Halloween.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

It'll be at least 2 weeks this year, leading up to Halloween.

that should give me enough time to build up fuel :) 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,726 posts

A craftable Lucifer's Trident perhaps? Can't wait to see what you guys have been working on :)

MAKcU

MAKcU
  • 32 posts
definitely a new OP chicken! like luck 10, reload 10 and hit chance 99 :P

Edited by MAKcU, 10 October 2017 - 03:26 AM.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 31 posts

One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

Would really like some new melee weapons like tougher maces and swords.  Maybe some new masks?  Really enjoying this new content.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Would really like some new melee weapons like tougher maces and swords.  Maybe some new masks?  Really enjoying this new content.

Yep, that'll be part of the next batch of Expansion updates, coming after Halloween.

Gamerz

Gamerz
  • 3 posts

Yep, that'll be part of the next batch of Expansion updates, coming after Halloween.

I missed the latest update, was it the one with new weapons for higher levels only?

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
Balance is a thing many have forgotten. With new items against the zeds. . I wish con will put more feisty infected out there. Also TD were left, it needs new reward items but ofc with harsh zeds too. .

Since it became apparent for new stuffs to emerge. How about new infected for us to tackle down. Hope you bring the berserkers of the past back... Many guys already miss them.

Frank

Frank
  • 14 posts

So, When will the next part of Expansion will be released ?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 542 posts

it seems rare elite infected don't spawn since the expansion update just only unique versions

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,726 posts

Premium boxes seem to be hardly dropping? I think i've found one each on all accounts in two days. 

David Adams

David Adams
  • 25 posts
I agree with GhostRecon. No rare elite zeds.

Frank

Frank
  • 14 posts

it seems rare elite infected don't spawn since the expansion update just only unique versions

I guess it's all depended on the player's level. For instance my main account is 60 and i fought Unique Infected sometimes, but none Rare Infected to be found. As my clone which is level 40, I fought a lot of Rare Infected as well as Unique Infected. But I think, Con has balanced them. When my clone was 16, I fought a lot of Rare Infected and no Unique Infected found.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

Rare elites were only levelled to 52 by the looks of it whereas the uniques go a bit higher. They both need expanding to 60, but the rares need a few more levels overall. 

Looking at it for the next update.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 77 posts

Oh you don't have to. I'd much rather face uni elites only at level 60.

I 1 man all manual missions regardless, the little extra speed on them makes missions quite fun.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 542 posts

hopefully the tasks that were bugged from the expansion update will return

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 609 posts

I don`t know what the plans are for the new infected but I have some ideas 

Regular Police Zombies(i.e no armor/a police vest but no helmet or tactical pants): Not trying to be rude but don`t see why the only police that are in the game are S.W.A.T guys when S.W.A.T would have only been called when the regular police needed back up.

Construction Worker Zombie: A reflective vest would have to be coded in though 

Doctor/Nurse/Paramedic Zombie (Yes these are 3 different zombies that will have higher chances to spawn in different areas i.e Doctors/Nurses in Hospitals and Parks and Paramedics in the streets): In case of the Doctor and Paramedic there would only need to be color changes to the Revolutionary Jacket(White) and one of the sets of military clothing (Dark or Light Blue) but in the case of the Nurse Scrubs would have to be coded in 

Firefighter Zombie: This would be the hardest one to code since its a whole outfit with a few different colors and extras like the hat and the oxygen tank unlike with the Construction Worker zombie where its only a vest and the Nurse zombie where its a whole outfit but its 1 color of con's choosing and there are no extras 

ok that's all my ideas feedback would be greatly appreciated