Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

There is a question surrounding us players about when the game leaves beta.

Do we expect a wipe on servers when it happens CON? or it haven't been thought yet...

At this point you can just take it as if the beta tag is just for giggles because it's been there since 2012. But the likely answer is no, inventory etc won't be wiped.

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

At this point you can just take it as if the beta tag is just for giggles because it's been there since 2012. But the likely answer is no, inventory etc won't be wiped.

There is a question surrounding us players about when the game leaves beta.

Do we expect a wipe on servers when it happens CON? or it haven't been thought yet...

The game is never leaving Beta. Many games similar to this just stay in beta because it allows the developers to make massive changes (like the island, terror dome, new level cap) and the players cannot fight it. If the game left beta it would be in its final state with no new updates coming. So simply put, don't worry about it

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

blv

blv
  • 30 posts

Just checking in. We're in the depths of Halloween prep for this year. It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff. One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

We have more stuff in the works for the Expansion, but it'll come after Halloween at this point. Probably mid-November.

Instead of new things for the expansion we finish the current expansion?

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

good to know CON :D

and about the bundle, why not the lucky acessories that plp love in trade? ^^

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

awesome i can`t wait to see it 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

It's shaping up to be largish one with 6 new weapons to craft, a bunch of clothing and the usual stuff.

Holy crap, I'm going to need a lot more fuel :P I can't wait to see it.

By the way, is it going to last just 7 days?

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Holy crap, I'm going to need a lot more fuel :P I can't wait to see it.

By the way, is it going to last just 7 days?

It'll be at least 2 weeks this year, leading up to Halloween.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

It'll be at least 2 weeks this year, leading up to Halloween.

that should give me enough time to build up fuel :) 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,718 posts

A craftable Lucifer's Trident perhaps? Can't wait to see what you guys have been working on :)

MAKcU

MAKcU
  • 32 posts
definitely a new OP chicken! like luck 10, reload 10 and hit chance 99 :P

Edited by MAKcU, 10 October 2017 - 03:26 AM.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 24 posts

One thing I will say is that we'll be putting together a 5th Anniversary Halloween bundle, so I'll start a thread to hear what you guys want to see in that.

Would really like some new melee weapons like tougher maces and swords.  Maybe some new masks?  Really enjoying this new content.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Would really like some new melee weapons like tougher maces and swords.  Maybe some new masks?  Really enjoying this new content.

Yep, that'll be part of the next batch of Expansion updates, coming after Halloween.

Gamerz

Gamerz
  • 3 posts

Yep, that'll be part of the next batch of Expansion updates, coming after Halloween.

I missed the latest update, was it the one with new weapons for higher levels only?

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
Balance is a thing many have forgotten. With new items against the zeds. . I wish con will put more feisty infected out there. Also TD were left, it needs new reward items but ofc with harsh zeds too. .

Since it became apparent for new stuffs to emerge. How about new infected for us to tackle down. Hope you bring the berserkers of the past back... Many guys already miss them.

Frank

Frank
  • 11 posts

So, When will the next part of Expansion will be released ?