Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

Souvage012

Souvage012
  • 25 posts

I was thinking of a new trap:

Boombox: Lights and music that attract zombies within its effective range. Once the zombies are done trashing the gadget BOOM. Like the pipe

bomb from L4D. Upgrades increase the damage, effective range and duration (or health) of the trap.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

I was thinking of a new trap:

Boombox: Lights and music that attract zombies within its effective range. Once the zombies are done trashing the gadget BOOM. Like the pipe

bomb from L4D. Upgrades increase the damage, effective range and duration (or health) of the trap.

It would be nice to have some infected focused traps. The only ones really useful against infected are wire traps.

Souvage012

Souvage012
  • 25 posts

I don`t know what the plans are for the new infected but I have some ideas 

Regular Police Zombies(i.e no armor/a police vest but no helmet or tactical pants): Not trying to be rude but don`t see why the only police that are in the game are S.W.A.T guys when S.W.A.T would have only been called when the regular police needed back up.

Construction Worker Zombie: A reflective vest would have to be coded in though 

Doctor/Nurse/Paramedic Zombie (Yes these are 3 different zombies that will have higher chances to spawn in different areas i.e Doctors/Nurses in Hospitals and Parks and Paramedics in the streets): In case of the Doctor and Paramedic there would only need to be color changes to the Revolutionary Jacket(White) and one of the sets of military clothing (Dark or Light Blue) but in the case of the Nurse Scrubs would have to be coded in 

Firefighter Zombie: This would be the hardest one to code since its a whole outfit with a few different colors and extras like the hat and the oxygen tank unlike with the Construction Worker zombie where its only a vest and the Nurse zombie where its a whole outfit but its 1 color of con's choosing and there are no extras 

ok that's all my ideas feedback would be greatly appreciated  

Well, nurses not likely but maybe doctors and patients in hospitals. Also, why not add ambulances as searchable vehicles in road-related maps? They could be a great way to obtain random medical supplies/cloth.

For the firefighter, maybe just repaint the Riot zombie helmet (black) and make a black/yellow uniform. The oxygen tank would be optional but, MAYBE, if you kill the zombie with guns it has a 50/50 chance of exploding (same damage as a crafted, low-level pipe bomb)

For the construction worker, just "zombify" the Engineer class model and add a construction hat. Maybe repaint it (green or orange for the vest and white for the helmet). Not reflective though and, as a special property: they are resistant to melee damage and will not flinch when shot with high knockback guns. Maybe make some of them a bit taller so they are like those fat, shirtless, punk-like zombies. Not only found in construction sites but places that have roadworks (bridge, street, highway, maybe subway stations)

For the beat cop zombie, maybe two models: navy blue uniform and sky blue shirt and black pants.

Also, why not add a zombie prisoner, exclusive to prisons: fast move and attack speed. Maybe a unique Elite large zombified prisoner model.

Those models would not only serve to give more life to the undead population but to make infected bounties a bit more interesting (like Kill 20 construction workers in Uptown) and make people visit certain locations ('cause, IMO, I see no reason to visit, I dunno, an office or a subway station anymore).

Of course, not saying we should have a zombie prostitute, a zombified sports fan, a zombified bodyguard, a zombified school teacher, etc.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 24 posts
Are HERC Riot zeds count as riot zeds in infected bounties? Please Con, include them in the Riot portion of the Infected Bounties one.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

So any prospects on the new Expansion and please con do NOT add bows thanks XD

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 73 posts

@Con

Are herc bunkers coming out with the christmas event?

Also it looks like christmas won't line up with mega, would it be possible to start the event at christmas and extend 2 weeks after rather than start 1 week before?

This way everyone could enjoy the lower craft costs of mega and it would be even more tempting to buy comps since we can craft event items for cheaper.

Frank

Frank
  • 13 posts

@Con

I guess that you should take a look at the Infected Counter on the Lucifer's Trident. The Counter still doesn't work up to now.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

@Con

I guess that you should take a look at the Infected Counter on the Lucifer's Trident. The Counter still doesn't work up to now.

I guess that will be the same for the Blunderbuss