Photo

Expansion Update

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Will the new locations have different map variants ? and what will be the resistance caps on the gears ?

P.S why a SKS? I thought you did not like old guns ?

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 14 August 2017 - 04:23 PM.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

Wow.. This expansion will be so nice!

THIS is a nice update! 

nice Con, Love you :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 534 posts

at least my infected bounty will no longer get west bricks and the bricks areas.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

at least my infected bounty will no longer get west bricks and the bricks areas.

LoL, it will be cool that only have lv50+ miussion bounty.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

Will the new locations have different map variants ? and what will be the resistance caps on the gears ?

P.S why a SKS? I thought you did not like old guns ?

If con like all guns, he should add a MP40, STG44, Colt 1911, Mosin-Nagant, Mauser C96, Thompson..

If he add all this weapons, the game could be REALLY great ..

But he will never.

Con, why you hate old guns?

Edited by Deadar, 14 August 2017 - 07:18 PM.

oliezekat

oliezekat
  • 3 posts

Look nice

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

I wouldn't consider an SKS an "old gun", but that's just me. Also, the 1911 is already on the game :P

Still, I would prefer historical weapons as event weapons. They feel more special that way.

Bishopp

Bishopp
  • 61 posts

Looks awesome Con.  I think too if we are expanding we should get to create/build different types of compounds.  I am a farmer at heart.  If I had a rural farming compound I could join my alliance with another that was primarily raiders/protectors.  It is how I think a society would re-form itself.  I provide the food and in exchange someone provides protection like policing.  Just a thought and PLEASE make vintage tradeable!  There has to be a way! 

RickN

RickN
  • 70 posts

Looks great. Just one nitpick, the SKS is in 7.62x39 mm. The same round as the AK47. A shorter, less hard hitting round than the 7.62 Nato round.

ryanclark1

ryanclark1
  • 4 posts

Dev, just wondering if you guys would start advertising this game? In my opinion it would be worth it, because this game is fun and has lasted almost 6 years now. If it lasted this long I think it could go a lot longer if new players viewed it. 

Silver

Silver
  • 4 posts

Dev, just wondering if you guys would start advertising this game? In my opinion it would be worth it, because this game is fun and has lasted almost 6 years now. If it lasted this long I think it could go a lot longer if new players viewed it. 

This.

Couldn't agree more, the game could do with some fresh blood and what better time to start advertising along with these fantastic updates coming up :)

Lucio 1995

Lucio 1995
  • 45 posts

This.

Couldn't agree more, the game could do with some fresh blood and what better time to start advertising along with these fantastic updates coming up :)

I can't believe how this game has been going on for that long but it's only on Facebook (I just thought about Kongregate and Armor Games but i don't think the game pops up in any of these anymore), no mobile or Steam/Origin releases to be seen.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 808 posts

SKS - 7.62 NATO

...The cringe is real (it actually fires 7.62 x 39).

Looks nice, especially looking forward to the gear choices.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Looks great. Just one nitpick, the SKS is in 7.62x39 mm. The same round as the AK47. A shorter, less hard hitting round than the 7.62 Nato round.

SKS - 7.62 NATO

...The cringe is real (it actually fires 7.62 x 39).

Looks nice, especially looking forward to the gear choices.

In Union City there is only one type of 7.62 that is used. AK47 used the same 7.62 as the M24. 

So I'm pretty sure this is just keeping it in-universe. It'd be weird if guns from one game started using a different bullet type in another game, and considering the SKS is somewhat similar to the AK line, I think its fair to say it would use the same 7.62 as other AKs in the Last Stand games.

GinX

GinX
  • 17 posts

It will also be good, If you give us two or different kinds of PvP aspect, not only homebased vs player. But, realtime (player vs player) with zombies.

GinX

GinX
  • 17 posts

I can't believe how this game has been going on for that long but it's only on Facebook (I just thought about Kongregate and Armor Games but i don't think the game pops up in any of these anymore), no mobile or Steam/Origin releases to be seen.

Now that you mention it, was wondering why this game is not available on Steam (huge range of players)! Hmm, maybe the Devs are just contented on the way things are going, and no need for the extra dough.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

It will also be good, If you give us two or different kinds of PvP aspect, not only homebased vs player. But, realtime (player vs player) with zombies.

Sorry, it's not gonna happen.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

One other little thing that I'm sure will be appreciated by some:

I'm doubling the size of the Unique name lists. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

can my name be in there? XD

but in all seriousness its cool that there will be more unique names 

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

can my name be in there? XD

but in all seriousness its cool that there will be more unique names 

They're really easy to add, so I started a suggestion thread:
http://forum.conarti...gestion-thread/