I hope more gears

Conejito

Conejito
  • 8 posts

wow looks so awesome! Im moist lol

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,724 posts

Sooo.. will the contaminated areas be going up to level 65? :)

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 99 posts

Looks cool I've been looking forward to farms since they've been mentioned :)

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 67 posts

Can we expect that the infected bounties will move to the higher regions?

Edit? Also, will there be new craftables?

Edited by Bieroholiker, 16 August 2017 - 07:27 AM.

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 6 posts

Nice con. Hope to get more new upgrade in this game. thanks

noisthebrains

noisthebrains
  • 11 posts

con can you add garant and like aubrey say som nice ww2 guns??

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

con can you add garant and like aubrey say som nice ww2 guns??

1 its the garand and 2 why you gotta mention my name? XD 

Moses Hank

Moses Hank
  • 10 posts

Use Aubreys name in the uni names selector.   Hes a collector....

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Now im curious, what kind of infected are we looking at? Tanky? Fast? ...both?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Hopefully there will be new zombie models for certain areas because i`m tired of looking at the same 9-10 zombie models XD

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,724 posts

So if the island is for levels 50-55, and the Terror Dome 15-55, will these be adjusted upto lvl 60? 

And/or, how about a new 'island' perhaps something along the lines of the Airport for lvl 55-60. I would keep the Terror Dome and Island open for higher level players, perhaps just keep them as they are, so you would get a return, just not one as good as playing the new higher levels. But I will sort of miss both if I levelled up and they were unavailable for me as a playing option. 

Something like the Airport however could be more or the same for the higher levels. Perhaps make it a 48 hour thing. Perhaps it could involve the Beacon; which once built lets you know when lucrative HERC flights are incomming and worth raiding.. so every other day you actually play some new suburb area missions.. or something

Looking forward to whatever is in the update though! :) 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

So if the island is for levels 50-55, and the Terror Dome 15-55, will these be adjusted upto lvl 60? 

And/or, how about a new 'island' perhaps something along the lines of the Airport for lvl 55-60. I would keep the Terror Dome and Island open for higher level players, perhaps just keep them as they are, so you would get a return, just not one as good as playing the new higher levels. But I will sort of miss both if I levelled up and they were unavailable for me as a playing option. 

Something like the Airport however could be more or the same for the higher levels. Perhaps make it a 48 hour thing. Perhaps it could involve the Beacon; which once built lets you know when lucrative HERC flights are incomming and worth raiding.. so every other day you actually play some new suburb area missions.. or something

Looking forward to whatever is in the update though! :)

I wouldn't mind if the Island scaled with your level, or perhaps the last mission was level 56 so there would be a chance of getting the newer guns?

But yeah, we definitely could use a new end-game event of some sort. That airport idea sounds pretty interesting for sure. I know bunkers will show up and serve as higher level AI compounds (with what i can only assume to be much better loot), but another "event" would be great.

nikkz

nikkz
  • 7 posts
How about new clothing?

Ozwan Roxer

Ozwan Roxer
  • 6 posts
I see the G28 labelled as Battle Rifle. Is that will be the new type of weapon in game?

Marcelo Max

Marcelo Max
  • 26 posts

I'm looking forward to the new UPDATE. Thanks for all the hard work the Con team has put into the game over the years.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Just to let you all know, the update won't be going up with today's maintenance. Still some more testing to do.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Just to let you all know, the update won't be going up with today's maintenance. Still some more testing to do.

Take as long as you need 

the_book_of_Urizen

the_book_of_Urizen
  • 3 posts

Let me clarify that... " Just to let you know, we are still working at creating more useless helms for you to buy"  :P

hashtag# nonewhelms 

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

When is the update? how many hours?