Photo

Alliance Forum Rules Not Being Enforced.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

Dear Con Artists Games and Forum Moderators,

These Past Weeks , countless people of been harassing my alliance, and its Members. First, they accused my alliance of False Reporting. Then they started talking crap about it, then those people accused my alliance of black-mailing others, and so on. 

I hate to have to bring this issue up to you all, but seeing as how even reporting these guys have done nothing, and emailing you all has done nothing, I feel that I have no other choice other than to address this issue publicly, with this forum post. 

You all made the rules, so who else is  better to enforce them? I am tired of having to defend myself, and my alliance due to the constant harrassment, and hate that it receives by its haters.

I was encouraged, to make my alliance page, when I read  the newly Established Alliance Forum Rules, made by Chris Condon (Con) of Con Artists Games himself. I felt as if, I would be able to make an alliance thread, knowing that any body  who even tried to harass my alliance would be dealt with. Because Con himself didn't approve of such poor sportsman ship, and neither did CAG.

Sadly, this has not been the case recently, as people have been accusing my alliance of all sorts of infamous deeds, and have called my alliance every-name in the book, so it would seem.

I even took out some frustration on you all, not because I hate/dislike you all, but because I was shocked that you all could've let it go so out of hand. I am sorry, if that made you all feel any differently of me. I was just felt let down, that even after the CEO of Con Artists Games claimed that there was a Zero tolerance policy for such sinister acts, they still have not done anything to deal with the people who have been messing around in my ally page.

If you cannot/will not ban them, I think putting in a few words would go a long way to help them realize that what you all said was not some joke to take lightly.

I ask this, because literally right after you made these forum rules, they went ahead and broke them intentionally. They are not just disrespecting my alliance's right. They are not just disrespecting you all. They disrespect everyone, when they disrespect the forum rules. 

Bei Shang

Bei Shang
  • 1 posts

i agree

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 805 posts

support@deadzonegame.com

No need for a forum post about this, that's what support is for.

EDIT: Thanks lael, edited

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 27 August 2017 - 11:11 PM.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

I already tried that... did not work. 

passing player

passing player
  • 459 posts

I already tried that... did not work. 

Con doesn't reply to emails as fast on weekends, wait for the weekday, he may respond by then.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

I sent this email four weeks ago. 

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 49 posts

You're pathetic, trying to get players banned for calling out your lies in a public forum lol.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

If you can't respect the rules than you do not deserve to post on this forum. Plain and simple. 

I asked you nicely to stop, and you did not. So I am having to ask people with administrative powers to make you stop.

What I find truly pathetic is the fact that you have no respect for others. 

Winspector

Winspector
  • 119 posts

If you can't respect the rules than you do not deserve to post on this forum. Plain and simple. 

I asked you nicely to stop, and you did not. So I am having to ask people with administrative powers to make you stop.

What I find truly pathetic is the fact that you have no respect for others. 

You're difficult. 
I'm saying this without value and mean to disrespect. But your passion for rules, perfection and authority isn't shared by many .... if anyone around here. 
You should leave this forum. Not because I want that but because you should want that. The world knows many evils. Fight some that matter when you have the time and energy. Here your own potential is wasted. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,160 posts

That thread is a dumpster fire (I assume you're taking about your alliance thread Fred), and both sides have done nothing but pour gasoline on it.   While the people posting in the thread are certainly guilty of posting in an alliance thread that isn't theirs, your responses to them are increasingly inflammatory, so you're also guilty of violating the rules.

And of course the worst of it happens in the past few days (i.e. the weekend) when Con & Co. aren't in the office..  I feel bad for whoever has to wade through that <redacted> first thing Monday morning.