Fuel Genny Bug

fuel generator fuel genny bug fuel not producing fuel generator

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xXRPGXx

xXRPGXx
  • 6 posts

hey every one,

so yesterday I loaded up my lvl 7 fuel genny (i also have fuel generator research lvl 2) and went offline. today I came back online and saw 2 guys raided me, first one killed everyone but didn't touch any thing cause he just came for the bounty, the other one failed and all his survivors died (he didn't touch my genny). it was no problem until I saw there's only 2 fuel in my genny and I was surprised cause I loaded it 12 hours ago and it had to create 12 fuel at least ...

it wasn't the first time this thing happened to me but in the past, I thought it would be fixed in "horizon" update

xXRPGXx

xXRPGXx
  • 6 posts

53 views no answers ...

rpklover

rpklover
  • 44 posts

It's because those 53 viewer don't care much that you lost 10 fuel due to a bug, we lost way more over time.

xXRPGXx

xXRPGXx
  • 6 posts

i dont give a fuck about fuel , i care about bug. i earn 30 fuel from each raid so i dont give a fuck

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

Note that everytime you view this thread yourself it adds one to the count.

Most of the views (that are not your own) are people like you and me, they come in, read the thread, have no clue what happened nor how to help you, so they just leave without posting.

You didn't provide a lot of detail, nor has the bug been replicated, so there isn't much that Con & Co. can/will do.    They don't have the resources to go into every players account every time they complain about "lost fuel" to find out why some fuel went missing (especially when, 99% of the time when they do, it's because the player misclicked on something and didn't realize it).

If it happens again, try to write/down remember everything you were doing at the time (in and out of the game on your computer), otherwise it's just 10 fuel and shrug it off and move on.

Edited by Zingman, 10 September 2017 - 04:09 PM.

spikeyspike

spikeyspike
  • 87 posts

ok u say u have fuel gen resaerch 2 did u start that after u loaded ur genny? 

as u say yesterday and then  you say came back today sounds like u started the research after loading  if u consider 19 hrs for research and then 3/4 hours ofr genny running its not a bug its normal 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fuel generator, fuel genny, bug, fuel not producing, fuel, generator