Since the expansion was launched me and many others have experienced many issues.
I have been trying to track down what the problem might be but it's hard to do. It's important to note that this is not client side.
The players having problem have not had them before the expansion. Not sure if this is only affecting Kong or if AG/FB is having trouble too.
- Black screen, when loading up a map, or the compound you get a black screen and have to refresh the game.
- The game much more frequently does not want to load, forcing you to refresh a few times.
- Island loading up and giving you the static screen.
- Excessive lag where before there was none.
- Survivors getting stuck in animations while the mission/raid keeps going, happens when for example in falling animation during a lag spike.
I am wondering if there is something in the expansion that is causing a memory leak, that would explain some of the issues seeing as they are not specific to any one browser or system. It would also explain why some people can run the game for longer without it crashing.
Are you also having issues recently?
Any comments from CaG?