Photo

Monthly Task

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 52 posts

@Con

Some of us are a little curious, we used to get a new monthly task on the turn of the 15th of every month but we didn't receive one in September. It's currently a little over 2 days late.

Is the monthly task over, or are you guys a bit too busy with part 2 of the update?

Thanks

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 450 posts

There's a monthly task going on right now. It's doing 50 missions:

XRgsDaa.jpg

The title is bugged, but the counter seems fine.

By the way, what server are you playing on? I think I heard about a problem where some players didn't received the Monthly Task until after a couple days.

Edited by Lana Woo, 17 September 2017 - 04:29 AM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 517 posts

it seems that the kong server doesn't have the monthly task

rpklover

rpklover
  • 44 posts

Well that's a little unfair

Con

Con
  • 4,103 posts

Sorry about this, the tasks kicked in over the weekend. Working on fixes now.

Edit:

Fix for this going up with maintenance. I've moved the starting date forward for this month for Kong players, was a bug in the data. Task will start on the 18th UTC this month and run until the 25th.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 22 posts

Why are some missions counting and others are not?  I should have nearly 40 missions completed, yet my counter still only reads 17.  Is it because I didn't let the timer run out?  Not enough time now to finish this.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 450 posts

The mission time or level has nothing to do with it.

How much time did you wait before checking your progress? Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the requirements to count.

Edited by Lana Woo, 21 September 2017 - 05:37 PM.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 22 posts

This has been going on since the event started.  Missions are just not being counted.  Now I have 23.  This sucks.