Photo

Which Areas Do You Prefer To Play As High Activity Zones?

High activity zones

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Personally I always choose gun areas only, like security, gun store and police station.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 132 posts

Streets, parks, and military bases. They already have big sizes and have a high default spawn rate. As a HAZ, they can now have lotsa room and LOTSA ZOMBIES! Also very farm-able

passing player

passing player
  • 464 posts

I personally like military bases and gun stores.

The +5 level gives me better chances with new weapons, and (especially with milibase) plenty of XP from the zombies to feed my survivors.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

all places with Weapon Icon except Prison, Unidentified Building, Police Department as they lag like hell

ChazA4

ChazA4
  • 7 posts

Still haven't managed to survive one, as a shameful confession.  Having a guy with 85% melee resistance(70% from the armor, 15% from his weapon) doesn't do enough to hold off a chokepoint.  Nonetheless, I prefer parks and mil-bases, as they have the chokepoints I can utilize best.

Lifetoyouall

Lifetoyouall
  • 18 posts

Still haven't managed to survive one, as a shameful confession.  Having a guy with 85% melee resistance(70% from the armor, 15% from his weapon) doesn't do enough to hold off a chokepoint.  Nonetheless, I prefer parks and mil-bases, as they have the chokepoints I can utilize best.

Well, melee resistance does cap out at 70% :P

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

I rarely do HAZs but when i do i like streets, suburban streets, the shopping strip that actually works :) etc because they usually only have one chokepoint

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: High, activity, zones