Photo

Retake Old Tls Dz Account

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Frank

Frank
  • 11 posts

***First of all, I apologize for creating an personal topic and waiting for Game Developers to respone but somehow I think I have no choice but doing this, please forgive me.

This is my story.

5 years ago, I started playing The Last Stand Dead Zone and at that time i had played that game on Facebook and I use Facebook account to login the game as well. Then, In a discussion between me and a stranger, he reported my Facebook Account - Which made me couldn't login to the game anymore. And the name of the Account was Jonhson ( Forgive me but I  don't remember the User Id ) I also don't use any cheats or hack this game by any tools. And then I created an ArmorGames account and start over again. Even my AG's Dead Zone Leader level now is 55 but I really really miss my old account Jonhson - Which was lost 5 years ago. So Con,Sev,Tom,Lisa, can you guys immigrate the Jonhson account to another ArmorGames  account ? So that I could countinue the game'sprogress, 10 more levels to go. I love TLS DZ and I really don't want my account to be lost forever. Dear Game Developers, please respone to my post, I'm really looking forward to your respones... Thank you. Cheers.

Frank.

Edited by Frank, 25 September 2017 - 11:20 AM.

passing player

passing player
  • 463 posts

I believe you need to contact support@deadzone.com, or staff at FB to resolve this.. Don't discuss account stuff (especially ban related) on the Forums.

(If I am wrong, correct me)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

Just to be clear, is your whole Facebook account the one that was banned (that is, he reported it to Facebook), or just the game account (that is, a game ban)?

Also passing player is right, you would be better emailing them firectly.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

the e-mail is support@deadzonegame.com.  Hi Frank.  I am not a moderator but it is customary for the devs not to transfer accounts.  The only reason yahoo accounts were migrated to armor is because the yahoo server was shutting down it's gaming platform.