Photo

Wheres My Old School Players At?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 268 posts
Heyho RainbowDash_Love here,

Nice to see some old faces around, me and VaiL have a past since he sold me that 91% First Lady’s bando
Im mostly online around mid afternoon west european time so if anyone wants to say hi lemme know id like to speak to you old coots :)

Especially the OG 2012 folks like me :)

Cheers !!!

Poultergeist

Poultergeist
  • 15 posts

Time has passed alright. 

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

Time has passed alright. 

testtesttest

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

testtesttest

Ohh hi davion.

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

Ohh hi davion.

Greetings earthling! ..- or ruseGod?! 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 781 posts

Greetings earthling! ..- or ruseGod?! 

How have you been dude?

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

Man, has it really been four years since I last logged in? I remember playing this game all the time in the computer labs during high school. 

I wonder how many other old people are still around? I remember when the fuel generator, the bounty system, and the alliances were first introduced. I was there for the forum shenanigans of Bagnew and Kronosian, and I admit I definitely deserved every ban and warning point I received for instigating flame wars. I recall when Con first introduced Tom to the community. I was the one who got LS:DZ a section on fanfiction.net, way back before I nuked my fanfiction.net account. And looking back through my post history, boy was younger me an overly sarcastic ass who loved to "troll" people. 

Wow, I suddenly feel very old. 

I suppose I'm just stopping by out of nostalgia. Somehow my Armorgames account got banned for botting after I stopped using it, so we'll see if they'll lift the ban after all this time. I never used bots, but you can't prove a negative, so I'm probably gone for good. It would take too much time to grind back to level 40. Just wanted to see how things have changed. 

Edited by LPGD, 07 March 2018 - 07:59 PM.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 70 posts

I'm still here!

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 265 posts

I'm still here!

Lowkey same.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 692 posts

I can't really consider myself old school, but I did start playing mid 2013, so I guess that counts, especially considering its now 2018.

I really have no idea why I'm still here for a dying flash game, 5 years later, but hey

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 91 posts
Does end of 2015 count as old players? That's when I started.

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

Does end of 2015 count as old players? That's when I started.

Nah

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

How have you been dude?

Doing well man, how bout yourself?

Edited by Davion Sharpeye, 09 March 2018 - 10:05 PM.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

Man, has it really been four years since I last logged in? I remember playing this game all the time in the computer labs during high school. 

I wonder how many other old people are still around? I remember when the fuel generator, the bounty system, and the alliances were first introduced. I was there for the forum shenanigans of Bagnew and Kronosian, and I admit I definitely deserved every ban and warning point I received for instigating flame wars. I recall when Con first introduced Tom to the community. I was the one who got LS:DZ a section on fanfiction.net, way back before I nuked my fanfiction.net account. And looking back through my post history, boy was younger me an overly sarcastic ass who loved to "troll" people. 

Wow, I suddenly feel very old. 

I suppose I'm just stopping by out of nostalgia. Somehow my Armorgames account got banned for botting after I stopped using it, so we'll see if they'll lift the ban after all this time. I never used bots, but you can't prove a negative, so I'm probably gone for good. It would take too much time to grind back to level 40. Just wanted to see how things have changed. 

Wow, I had the same problem with Armor games. You should email them :) They are pretty understanding when it comes down to it. 

Good to see you stopping by. I as well feel old playing this game, except I started in middle school. So everything has changed after 6 years. xD

LPGD

LPGD
  • 1,221 posts

Wow, I had the same problem with Armor games. You should email them :) They are pretty understanding when it comes down to it. 

Good to see you stopping by. I as well feel old playing this game, except I started in middle school. So everything has changed after 6 years. xD

I filled out the "contest this ban" form about two weeks ago, but I still haven't heard anything from them yet. It doesn't help that the email tied to my old Armorgames account was my old school email, which was deleted by my old school district when I graduated- so even if they did send a reply to my old email address, it doesn't exist anymore- and I can't change the address tied to my account without access to it. It's a bit of a catch 22. 

How did you get your account back?

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

I filled out the "contest this ban" form about two weeks ago, but I still haven't heard anything from them yet. It doesn't help that the email tied to my old Armorgames account was my old school email, which was deleted by my old school district when I graduated- so even if they did send a reply to my old email address, it doesn't exist anymore- and I can't change the address tied to my account without access to it. It's a bit of a catch 22. 

How did you get your account back?

Now I'll start from the beginning. I had the exact same issue, My account, however, was not 'banned' it was locked. I had to message Armor games directly via the support ticket. 

EDIT: Link I provided didn't work please use this one https://armorgames.z...sk.com/hc/en-us

You will need to navigate to 'My Account', then to 'I don't have access to my email anymore'

They will get back to you within a few business days. Explain your situation and what account belongs to you by email and username. However, you have an added complication. You have to also convince them that you are not a cheater and should not be banned. Which may take extra time, however after they asked me what email I had used to sign up for the account they permitted access to my account with the use of a temporary password that allowed me to change my password and email. 
That's it. 

Hope it gets fixed, would love to have you back on the game.

Edited by AZ Leader, 22 March 2018 - 05:57 PM.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 403 posts

I joined when it first came out on AG in 2012. I still remember reading the message about how you can start finding fuel in missions. Always good to see some OG still active.

AZ Leader

AZ Leader
  • 190 posts

I joined when it first came out on AG in 2012. I still remember reading the message about how you can start finding fuel in missions. Always good to see some OG still active.

Always great to remember those small moments as huge changes to the game in the long run. Oh, Memories.

Great to see all you guys around on the forums still.

Dustin

Dustin
  • 20 posts

Great to see you guys. Hope I can run into some of you in game one last time.

ProgamerCF

ProgamerCF
  • 122 posts

Still come by every now and then