Photo

Fuel Drops

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

I don't know whether I am the only person getting this, but I have suddenly had a very odd drop in fuel loots ever since the update. Before, I would get about 20-30 fuel a day from only autos when looting weapon based locations (locations with the weapon icon). Now, it has dropped to about 0-10 fuel per week, even with my 19% Peak oil book. 

I wonder whether anybody else has experienced similar issues.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 743 posts

Are you looting high level arenas? try and loot uptown and lower.

Fuel drop seems to be bugged when going higher then uptown(the level 47 zone)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Same problem here in areas lvl56+. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but there is a sharp decline in fuel drops.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

Are you looting high level arenas? try and loot uptown and lower.

Fuel drop seems to be bugged when going higher then uptown(the level 47 zone)

Same problem here in areas lvl56+. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but there is a sharp decline in fuel drops.

Ok, I guess I will try to auto some lower places. But it's somewhat annoying. I do want to get the new guns, and the island rewards (and loot) are also not giving me any (80% still lvl 51 items from uni raid haul). Missions are the only way I can get both uniques and fuel XD.

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

I'm still getting my 40+ fuel daily when I loot, it simply seems to takes more missions than before

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

I'm still getting my 40+ fuel daily when I loot, it simply seems to takes more missions than before

Hmm, I'm just getting nothing. Also, on alt account, I am getting no fuel as well. Kind of worried. Less fuel means less crafting during events

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

I'll pay more attention this weekend. I'll try to give you a number on how many missions it took me to get my daily fuel

It does look like it's rarer than before, but should still be the same cap

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

I noticed it too, run 5 missions to uptown at your reset everyday (make it 24 hours apart on the dot) and get your fuel then do whatever you want the rest of the time.

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

Well I tested that yesterday.

I cleared every single mission in the new areas, post 55 and I did not get a single drop of fuel.

Then, I sent 13 autos in Green Plains and received my daily 40 fuel.

The drop rate in the new areas is clearly ridiculously low. I had not done any missions 48h prior to this test, so it was not influenced by previous missions.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Fix for this coming with next maintenance. Oversight on the max level the higher level fuel spawns at, so the previous level 50-51 areas are the places to go to until the fix is in place.

Unfortunately can't hot fix this one so it'll have to wait until next week.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

Fix for this coming with next maintenance. Oversight on the max level the higher level fuel spawns at, so the previous level 50-51 areas are the places to go to until the fix is in place.

Unfortunately can't hot fix this one so it'll have to wait until next week.

Glad to hear that this will be fixed. Thank you very much.