Photo

Raid Equip Bug? Or Cheat?

bug cheat raiding

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

I agree that tackling just one book is not a solution to this problem.

The problem is that people are able to stack any book with the same name. 

At first I thought that trained books were the only books that could be stacked together, but ofcourse Trained books itself were never the issue, but that's why this topic was created as it was the first case that we recognized and support didn't answer any mails about it for a long period of time.

Over the past few weeks it has become clear that the problem is much bigger and that a bugfix that affects all books is the only solution, Trained books can and should remain usable afterwards.

So again I urge Con to come up with a solution to this exploit quickly, cause who knows how many people are using it right now.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 29 posts

Con, please, if you're not going to fix the bug at least start dropping the Trained books again. But how about you do both and stop this cheating please?

lael

lael
  • 278 posts

My question is this:  Since con has determined the stacking of trained to be an inequity why are these players that continue to abuse the situation knowingly still allowed to play when there is real evidence of intentional wrongdoing?

Edited by lael, Yesterday, 08:58 AM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 733 posts

My question is this:  Since con has determined the stacking of trained to be an inequity why are these players that continue to abuse the situation knowingly still allowed to play when there is real evidence of intentional wrongdoing?

I have been wondering this for years dude. It's a mystery that is unsolvable.

Edited by Maruse, Yesterday, 09:09 AM.

lael

lael
  • 278 posts

I do realize the majority of dz players are facing a seeming drought and shortage of water in supermarkets but this is very serious and deserves equal and immediate attention.  Thanks.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 29 posts

I do realize the majority of dz players are facing a seeming drought and shortage of water in supermarkets but this is very serious and deserves equal and immediate attention.  Thanks.

Agreed. Maybe water wouldn't be so tough if it wasn't being looted by peeps using stacked trained books, lol. 

Please Con, can you tell us if you are close to a resolution for this? The trained books themselves are not the issue, and they are NOT currently disabled. This was not a problem until the game changed and allowed timed books to be removed prior to their expiration. The simple fix is to return it to being locked for the duration of the book. This will eliminate the ability to stack the books. Pretty please? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, cheat, raiding