Photo

5th Anniversary Halloween Bundles

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,103 posts

Hey all, 

For our 5th Halloween we want to make up some special bundles that include your favourite items from the past Halloween events. 

These packages will be cash purchases, so we want to make sure they're worth your money.

Let us know what you'd like to see! 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 450 posts

This:

t8Qum4t.jpg

Edited by Lana Woo, 09 October 2017 - 01:51 AM.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 97 posts

My favourite halloween ever was the 2014 one. It has my favourite weapon (hammer+rectangular shield) and cosmetics (plague doctor mask, mauler's mask, space invader mask, etc etc).

I liked the tech stuff too from last year. It didn't feel much like halloween, but the exosuits were cool. I wish I had gotten some of the clothes/helmets, but no luck for the boxes/chances from the boxes too low/too expensive.

Wasn't a fan of the wasteland halloween stuff (2015), but the drivehammer is one of my favourite weapons today.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 450 posts

Not an item per se, but one thing I miss about past Halloweens are the buildings and traps. I'd love to have a way to build again a Hanging Tree, a Pre-Filled Coffin, a Hallowed Shrine, a Mag of Mayhem, etc.

I don't know how (or if) it can be translated into a bundle, though.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 138 posts

I'd love to see that Savage shotgun with a nicer version just like those Big Bootleg ones.

But I hope the aim time is not savage.... :|

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 377 posts

I am not sure if they were Halloween items, but Wasteland Wings and Demonic Disguise were my favorite items so far.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

I am not sure if they were Halloween items, but Wasteland Wings and Demonic Disguise were my favorite items so far.

And how sweet it would be if these two got some love. Also a craftable Lucifer's Trident.. 

Gamerz

Gamerz
  • 3 posts

Well sadly, I always missed all of the halloween events even though I started playing this game very early on. But my favourite weapon was the level 25 superior sacraficial scythe even though I've never owned it. The demon wings and mask were also cool + any cowl (shrouds) were also amazing because they went well with gas masks and herc masks.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 556 posts

I doubt this will happen but i want a lever action shotgun or rifle 

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 28 posts
A chainsaw like last z-mas's tree trimmer but with a Halloween re-skin

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 138 posts

A chainsaw like last z-mas's tree trimmer but with a Halloween re-skin

it would be great if that chainsaw could be used similarly to the Containment Arcburn