Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

halloween-infosheet-2017.jpg

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Awesome job!

Just one request: 1 nade a time is gonna take me hours and hours to craft. Could you please make a 10 at a time craft for these nades, just like with medical supplies?

Thanks in advance!

Martinichaos

Martinichaos
  • 50 posts

The military uniforms look beautiful. I want the Wehrmacht uniform so bad!

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

OMFG CON I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Awesome job!

Just one request: 1 nade a time is gonna take me hours and hours to craft. Could you please make a 10 at a time craft for these nades, just like with medical supplies?

Thanks in advance!

Yep, I'll look into it.

VASH581

VASH581
  • 69 posts

Cool event! Thank you con!

Having new background music is pretty cool. Although I feel like it doesn't quiet fit the WW2 setting.
The background music from 2016 Halloween "Tech Terror" is still my favorite music.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Yep, I'll look into it.

Thank you!

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

great job con!

Matija_b

Matija_b
  • 56 posts

This has to be my favourite special in this game so far! Its realy nice.

But one issue comes to my mind, why cant the guns have apropriate range for their lvl? 

15- 20 range might be good on lvl 15 but on lvl 55 is lacking, this guns would have far more utility with the range increase for upgrade, but still have less range than best guns out there to compensate for dps.

Otherwise I love it!

ZAPelREAPER

ZAPelREAPER
  • 2 posts

When will wave 2 come ?? I guess after 20 days when this day 1 (ISH) event goes..

BEEN DOWN HERE SINCE DAY1ISH !!

Love your works.. Thanks for the tommygun tho.. :D

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

This has to be my favourite special in this game so far! Its realy nice.

But one issue comes to my mind, why cant the guns have apropriate range for their lvl? 

15- 20 range might be good on lvl 15 but on lvl 55 is lacking, this guns would have far more utility with the range increase for upgrade, but still have less range than best guns out there to compensate for dps.

Otherwise I love it!

Yep, we've been looking at feedback. Base stats on a few of the weapons will likely change over the next day or so.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 50 posts

I hope the drop rate of the event component can be slightly increased...As we already got 22 new item in the first part of event. :v

We need more component to craft them all...I don't want this event would end like last event,as 2016 one is also great,but severely suffered from insufficient component...

Nice event and nice crafting. I still want to unleash their potential. :<

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

CON .... please also adjust the range on MELEE to increase from 1.5 to at least 3 (the Liberty Bell from July 2016 has 3 range) ...because I believe a Shovel should have decent range too, my friend. Otherwise the Melee (Sword/Shovel) are not worth it for my FUEL. Thanks mate!

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts

the items look really cool in my eyes cant wait to craft some of them

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 30 posts

also, please bring back the basic PUMPKINS for us to loot.

and you forgot to add the Seasonal PUMPKIN Traps + The Hanging Tree to the construction menu! :)

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

Very happy with the update, but why no free package with a set of starter items like many previous events XD. Either way, still very impressed with how much there is. 

Also, on the topic of changing weapon stats (I saw the previous post about range): 

- Yes, weapons need a bit more range, 18 range on a lvl 55 rifle is like turning it into an odd shotgun (SSG already has 16 range). 20, 15, and 16 range on the other guns makes them somewhat useless in combat especially since most of the llv 56+ guns easily reach over 25 range. Even the EXO weapons could have 20-28 range. Below 20 range at lvl 55+ seems almost useless.

- MG42 is amazing as far as stats go: High damage, decent aps, low hit chance. This is the kind of gun that makes premium events worth it because they bring something else to the weapon pool. I was hoping that the Tommy gun and Mp44 would have similar "special qualities." I don't like having a premium gun with a counter that has similar stats to unique guns I can find in the Deadzone. It just makes them obsolete and somewhat cosmetic.

- Melees: They seem nice, but again, nothing special, still was very impressed with the Arc Burn weapon previously, I hope to see more like it in future updates.

- Gear: Two premium masks look nice, but why not any kind of armor? I feel like lot could've been done with armor. But to be honest, it would be quite hard to add armor that would be able to offer something new especially with the new lvl 56+ armor. I'd love to see some unusual armor that boosts things like APS or reduces noise (like the exo stuff). Something can compete for usefulness against the lvl 56+ gear.

- Also, if only there were a flamethrower.........like the old primitive "gas pipes" basically. That would be an amazing special weapon. I have ideas on how to make it work without altering current gun mechanics. But I don't know whether it's worth discussing it since I feel like the only one who is somewhat enthusiastic about having flamethrowers. 

Another potential idea for future events could be temporary maps. Maybe have special game modes only available during events (survival against zombie hordes; in this case, trench warfare against AI? although that cannot be implemented since it's too late, it's just an idea for the future).

Still, I am very happy with the update. These are merely pointers if something could be improved or changed. But it's hard to improve on something that's already very good.

Edited by Luisssboom, 17 October 2017 - 01:51 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

MUST... CRAFT... EVERYTHING!!!

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 525 posts

I love this WW2 themed halloween event with some of my favorite WW2 weapons

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts
Just a little question where do you find the components because I have 1k fuel and I want to use it all

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

They should be scattered everywhere, so in every mission you have a chance to find them along the regular loot.