Photo

Undead Blitz - [ Halloween 2017 ]

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

Kovacro

Kovacro
  • 21 posts
Probably too late, but how about throwing in the Guzzlers Gas component so it can be used to rearm the Mag of Mayhem?

Crafted a few of those from a previous holloween event but don't use them often. Don't want to sacrifice the component to rebuild it when it's been used during a rush or raid.

Any chance we see items to construct for ballastic or explosive traps for compound defence?

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

I like it. Thanks for the great job :)

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,173 posts

This makes me think of Wolfenstein 3D...

Good times.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 98 posts

Looks nice, I like the halloween background sounds and I want to get the tank mask. Also reminds me of the older Warfare games :)

SLE23

SLE23
  • 8 posts

I can't wait for the second phase! Are the Lightswords from years ago going to be available again?

theboss_1

theboss_1
  • 1 posts

what is this event, and where do i find the resources

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

my only complaint is that the base StG44 and Model 1928 Thompson (Tommy Gun) ammo capacity is wrong but that is just me being a gun nut so feel free to ignore me :)

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts
Con, please make the guns tradeable. I really cannot
afford to have more military metal and the war wood since I do not have the dmu.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

afford to have more military metal and the war wood since I do not have the dmu.

They'll be available for trade some time next year. For now, you'll need to pony up or start grinding :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

my only complaint is that the base StG44 and Model 1928 Thompson (Tommy Gun) ammo capacity is wrong but that is just me being a gun nut so feel free to ignore me :)

Also the MG42 has about 20 APS in real life, instead of the 8.5 it has in-game, but none of that really matter, does it? :P

DonĀ“t worry, you still have 18 days ahead plus what is waiting for the second wave (it will probably help with crafting, one way or another).

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts
I agree with Lana Woo.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts
Thanks, Con. I need 350 fuel just to upgrade my STG to Superior. And Con, please fix the gun's range to 20 pls.

Alice

Alice
  • 21 posts

Are Halloween components and guns part of TerrorDome rewards, Con?  Tried it once, and was inconclusive.

ZAPelREAPER

ZAPelREAPER
  • 2 posts

I hope the drop rate of the event component can be slightly increased...As we already got 22 new item in the first part of event. :v

We need more component to craft them all...I don't want this event would end like last event,as 2016 one is also great,but severely suffered from insufficient component...

Nice event and nice crafting. I still want to unleash their potential. :<

Just a little question where do you find the components because I have 1k fuel and I want to use it all

They should be scattered everywhere, so in every mission you have a chance to find them along the regular loot.

U see this ConArtists.. You need to take care of your people playing this game.. 90% people are having trouble finding the parts.. You can make the parts amount that drops every mission lower but increase the finding chances...

U need to take care of us 90% people.. :D

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

the rifle makes the recon viable to pve :)

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Just want to show my crafted sword, usual luck with crafting.

SnHamEt.png

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

Any ETA on when infected bounty levels will be fixed? Still getting level 45 weapons at level 60 and getting bounties from areas below level 50.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

The sound of the M1 Garand firing and reloading brings tears of joy to my eyes ty so much con 

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts

Just want to show my crafted sword, usual luck with crafting.

SnHamEt.png

That is one upgraded katana.

Edited by David Adams, 20 October 2017 - 12:59 PM.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts

The sound of the M1 Garand firing and reloading brings tears of joy to my eyes ty so much con 

Same with my stg-44. Thanks, Con.