179 replies to this topic

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

seems badass meele lana 

Jaxx

Jaxx
  • 27 posts

The new weps need tweaking, way to low range and hit chance for lvl 55, dps is dope tho.

Cytroghost

Cytroghost
  • 144 posts

at least the MG should have more hit chance, for example, 25% on lvl 15 --> 30% on lvl 30 --> 35% on lvl 55. I think even 500% range combat can't save this hit chance lol, although we don't have such range combat.

Edited by Cytroghost, 18 October 2017 - 12:21 PM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

at least the MG should have more hit chance, for example, 25% on lvl 15 --> 30% on lvl 30 --> 35% on lvl 55. I think even 500% range combat can't save this hit chance lol, although we don't have such range combat.

It's a bit of a spray and pray gun, like a minigun. So it makes sense to have low hit chance. Still has incredible DPS. I would only buff range.

Dovahkick

Dovahkick
  • 9 posts

Where are the french equipments? The french army was part of the WW2 and it played a big role in it, but I see no weapon/gear/cloth that represents the frenches from this era...

Matija_b

Matija_b
  • 56 posts

Can you guys connect to game? It says to me connecting to fb/armorgames and it dosent work on multiple browsers it worked mere hours ago.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 89 posts

Con , pls don't nerf the dps of the new guns . These guns make me wanna do manual missions again especially the Sturm 44 . So pls I beg you to not nerf the dps on it . the HC on those is fine where it is for the level 55 version , just needs more range . After you adjust base stats am i gonna have to recraft them?

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts

Where are the french equipments? The french army was part of the WW2 and it played a big role in it, but I see no weapon/gear/cloth that represents the frenches from this era...

Dude, I hate to break it to you but they lost WWII, and the US and Britain supplied the weapons of the French Resistance and de Gaulle's army and also captured German guns.

Edited by David Adams, 19 October 2017 - 12:24 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Base stats have been tweaked on nearly all of the items.

You should see improvements to your already crafted ones as well as in the crafting menu. 

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

They're in the same place as the Russian, Canadian, Australian...etc etc equipment. We decided not to include them. 

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

Wondering if its just me, but out of 70+ autos to level 56 and higher areas, have looted exactly 0 premium event boxes. Budget boxes have been plentiful though, as has fuel. thanks for fixing that.

Jaxx

Jaxx
  • 27 posts

You should see improvements to your already crafted ones as well as in the crafting menu. 

They look the same to me as when i crafted them, range 21 HC 25% on the MG42, 22 range and 50% HC on the sturmgeweher,

what stats did u tweak?

Eeh, never mind, now the HC's on those guns are much higher, ty xD

Edited by Jaxx, 19 October 2017 - 02:28 AM.

rpklover

rpklover
  • 63 posts

@Con

Any ETA on when we will be able to upgrade the new lvl 56-60 guns?

Thanks

SpyderMan

SpyderMan
  • 3 posts

Anyone can show me the SMG with a gear and DPS ? :D

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

@Con

Any ETA on when we will be able to upgrade the new lvl 56-60 guns?

Thanks

Most likely Monday, just want a couple of days worth of data after today's tweaks.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Wondering if its just me, but out of 70+ autos to level 56 and higher areas, have looted exactly 0 premium event boxes. Budget boxes have been plentiful though, as has fuel. thanks for fixing that.

Not just you, fix on the way.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts

Thanks, Con.

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts

They're in the same place as the Russian, Canadian, Australian...etc etc equipment. We decided not to include them. 

Con, what about the PPSH-41?

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts
I got a battalion blitz box, wehrmacht issued. After trading prems with blitz keys, got a Wehrmacht coat and the Stahlhelm. Love it.

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 148 posts

May be they will be included for 2018 Victory Day event, if any?

It would be pleasure to see how the red- or white-starred soldiers wearing cotton-filled coats (+100 bravery, +100 suppression resistance) crushing nazi-dressed zeds. May be elites may looks like Hitler :-)

Unlike other "enemies of the Mankind", no one will object against such masqueraded zeds.

By the way, Con...

Should we keep EXO and Containment events' parts? Or these can be utilized because will never be usable in future?

Edited by Troublemaker, 19 October 2017 - 09:02 AM.