Photo

Undead Blitz - [ Halloween 2017 ]

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 701 posts

not gonna lie, i think those soldiers ought to be kept for higher levels. maybe with a new skin or something, of course

cesar

cesar
  • 99 posts

not gonna lie, i think those soldiers ought to be kept for higher levels. maybe with a new skin or something, of course

like left behind marines or something?; also not complaining abut the exo-nazy zombies but at least in make em come in lower numbers, 5 at the same time and whit that hit time speed its too much even whit the new weapons and unique equipment (lvl 55+)

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

The exo zombies were retarded, con you should really test what you add to the game.

TePup

TePup
  • 15 posts

like left behind marines or something?; also not complaining abut the exo-nazy zombies but at least in make em come in lower numbers, 5 at the same time and whit that hit time speed its too much even whit the new weapons and unique equipment (lvl 55+)

TBH, I've lost a couple of times a survivor during Raid on Union Island because of this. However, I like the way it is. It's a matter of reflexes and knowing how to kite them. 

We need some level of difficulty. Otherwise the game would become more or less Farmville.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 696 posts

I like them too; they are fast and hard-hitting, a nice challenge. Ironically, I don't like Elite zombies at all.

But I do think that lower levels shouldn't have gotten those Exo zombies. I didn't know they appeared in levels as low as 7, when most of us were using mainly melee weapons.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,747 posts

It would be nice to enjoy events like this, if the game actually worked at all. The game has been down for a whole day and not a single person from CAG has even so much as responded. What kind of company does this?

A small one, that's based in Australia. I would have liked to have had some gameplay today to relieve the monotony of working in Photoshop all day, but these things happen. Be patient :)