Photo

Undead Blitz - [ Halloween 2017 ]

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

Lifetoyouall

Lifetoyouall
  • 18 posts

All the rare and unique crafting kits don't seem to work with the halloween weapons? 

Add image please, from what I've seen kits have been working perfectly fine with them.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Confused me with your upgrade question. Was in Halloween mode, I thought I'd locked the upgrades for that. Level 55+ items will be upgradable with next maintenance. There'll be a few bench upgrades that are needed for gear and weapons benches.

As for the bulk grenades, working on it now. Will be up tomorrow at the latest.

The previous maintenance was yesterday and there are still no upgrades available for any lvl 56 to 59 items.

What's going on?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

The previous maintenance was yesterday and there are still no upgrades available for any lvl 56 to 59 items.

What's going on?

You do realise that the crafting benches are going to go up one level like they did when we got the first level expansion, right?

Cempa

Cempa
  • 19 posts

You do realise that the crafting benches are going to go up one level like they did when we got the first level expansion, right?

Sounds like you have a problem with that.. :P
A lvl can only be useful.. And we all probably already have everything needed to upgrade.. I wonder what infamous weapons and gears will be added.. (and if the melee weapon will be better than blue sword xD )

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Yes, and the longer it takes for them to make guns upgradable, the longer it takes for that to be finished as well.

Besides, if everyone helps eachothers benches on the entire server, that stuff is done in 2 hours.

I just want Con to stop naming dates and making promises he then fails to keep, I'm getting tired of being let down all the time.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Yes, and the longer it takes for them to make guns upgradable, the longer it takes for that to be finished as well.

Besides, if everyone helps eachothers benches on the entire server, that stuff is done in 2 hours.

I just want Con to stop naming dates and making promises he then fails to keep, I'm getting tired of being let down all the time.

I have to agree there; the rest of the content really should have come out by now. I get halloween is a fun event and all but more focus on properly finishing the expansion would have been a much better idea.

Con has stated that the benches are going to go up a level in the past, so you asking for the weapons to be upgradeable right now doesn't make much sense considering that. Hope that clears things up xd

David Adams

David Adams
  • 19 posts
Guys, make a youtube video of this event pls.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Halloween is closing out today. New bench levels are coming today. Upgrade is 1 new level, time to complete is 7 days.

The urgent maintenance last week was something else that came up, we ended up having to do a fairly major change to the backend servers. We had some prior warning but the deadline on that was looming. All done now and running fine.

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 6 posts

Con can you make the exo gear suit and wepons more stronger and tougher for the next haloween? and craftable.

Edited by andrewsmg99, 06 November 2017 - 11:32 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 220 posts

I deleted my previous post because I actually raided yesterday only with looted stuff, which I thought was impossible now but it worked absolutely fine and it was great fun :) I was wrong. So no worry. The game is still all fine lol.

Opinions change, it's called experiencing and learning.

charlie0415

charlie0415
  • 2 posts

Great Job, Dev team. A question, will the new Super Soldiers go away together with Halloween? I found that they are pretty annoying for my low level survivors (like level 10) :(

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Great Job, Dev team. A question, will the new Super Soldiers go away together with Halloween? I found that they are pretty annoying for my low level survivors (like level 10) :(

Just deactivated them, missed them in the maintenance yesterday. Whoops!

Baselab

Baselab
  • 15 posts

You may want to check again that "deactivation" of yours, Con... because soldiers are still showing up in missions and infected attacks.

charlie0415

charlie0415
  • 2 posts

thank you for the quick fix, you're the best.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

not gonna lie, i think those soldiers ought to be kept for higher levels. maybe with a new skin or something, of course

cesar

cesar
  • 98 posts

not gonna lie, i think those soldiers ought to be kept for higher levels. maybe with a new skin or something, of course

like left behind marines or something?; also not complaining abut the exo-nazy zombies but at least in make em come in lower numbers, 5 at the same time and whit that hit time speed its too much even whit the new weapons and unique equipment (lvl 55+)

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

The exo zombies were retarded, con you should really test what you add to the game.

TePup

TePup
  • 15 posts

like left behind marines or something?; also not complaining abut the exo-nazy zombies but at least in make em come in lower numbers, 5 at the same time and whit that hit time speed its too much even whit the new weapons and unique equipment (lvl 55+)

TBH, I've lost a couple of times a survivor during Raid on Union Island because of this. However, I like the way it is. It's a matter of reflexes and knowing how to kite them. 

We need some level of difficulty. Otherwise the game would become more or less Farmville.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

I like them too; they are fast and hard-hitting, a nice challenge. Ironically, I don't like Elite zombies at all.

But I do think that lower levels shouldn't have gotten those Exo zombies. I didn't know they appeared in levels as low as 7, when most of us were using mainly melee weapons.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,718 posts

It would be nice to enjoy events like this, if the game actually worked at all. The game has been down for a whole day and not a single person from CAG has even so much as responded. What kind of company does this?

A small one, that's based in Australia. I would have liked to have had some gameplay today to relieve the monotony of working in Photoshop all day, but these things happen. Be patient :)