Photo

The "everything Nerfed" Bug

nerfed range chat bug items stats reduced

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 588 posts

I haven't been able to find a proper report for this bug in here, so I'll post one.

Sometimes, when I open the game, all the stats on my weapons are "nerfed" (that is, reduced). This is what it looks like:

uVNYjq4.jpg

Usually, a game refresh is all it takes to bring things back to normal. These stat changes are effective (that is, the stats are effectively reduced and it's not just a display error). it also affects passive gear, crafted clothing, and items shown in chat. It does not affect non-crafted clothing as far as I know, but I wasn't able to confirm if it affects books, components or active gear.

0kvBcac.jpg

At the same time, I got the following error when I tried to hover my mouse over a Crafting Kit to see its description (the description window did not appear):

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at thelaststand.app.game.data::Item/getName()
    at thelaststand.app.game.gui.iteminfo::UIItemTitle/draw()
    at thelaststand.app.gui::UIComponent/redraw()
    at thelaststand.app.game.gui.iteminfo::UIItemTitle/setItem()
    at thelaststand.app.game.gui::UIItemInfo/setItem()
    at thelaststand.app.game.gui.lists::UIInventoryList/onItemMouseOver()

This error only applied to Crafting Kits and not on weapons, gear or clothings (I couldn't test it in other items).

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 119 posts

I have had this as well. I was about to do the island, when I noticed all my resistance stats dropped from 70 to 55 or something. I reloaded the game and everything was fine. I knew it affected weapons and gear, but I didn't know it affected clothing as well.

Marcelo Max

Marcelo Max
  • 26 posts
That happened to me too.

I will publish images of similar errors with the one above.

999666622.jpg

error_122.jpg

I've only been able to take these pictures so far.

Con

Con
  • 4,162 posts

It looks like something in the effects / item mods table failed to load from the server for some reason. I'd suggest clearing your cache and refreshing if it occurs. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nerfed, range, chat, bug, items, stats, reduced