Photo

Lack Of Fuel On The Dead Zone

fuel drop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cesar

cesar
  • 98 posts

since the new Halloween "blitz" started suddenly i feel a lack of fuel drop recently, have peak oil book equipped that give me 15 %fuel drop chance, and usually i get 30 fuel per each 2 raids for like every 6 hour's, but have like 48 hrs and mostly no fuel drop have appeared, i don't know if its a bug, malfunction or just a balancing between fuel drops and crafting items for the Halloween event, so if some one can answer me this issue, thanks !

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

since the new Halloween "blitz" started suddenly i feel a lack of fuel drop recently, have peak oil book equipped that give me 15 %fuel drop chance, and usually i get 30 fuel per each 2 raids for like every 6 hour's, but have like 48 hrs and mostly no fuel drop have appeared, i don't know if its a bug, malfunction or just a balancing between fuel drops and crafting items for the Halloween event, so if some one can answer me this issue, thanks !

I actually noticed this before the event. Now, I am getting more fuel instead. What levels you playing on?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts
I can second that. After the update, fuel really dried in lvl56+ areas, but after Con announced a fix for that I'm getting normal amounts. For example, I got 30 fuel on a single mission last night, and I'm sure that would have been impossible without the fix.
Is there any difference between the servers, speaking about bug fixes?

Ivan

Ivan
  • 570 posts

He is talking about "after Halloween" update. We had issues with fuel not dropping in lvl56+ after Expansion update.

I can confirm from what i played that the fuel not dropping thing has been fixed. Don`t know what areas cesar was playing and what results he was getting.

Judging by his text he doesnt know about daily cap or anything like that,so we would need a bit more information before knowing is there a problem there or not.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

He is talking about "after Halloween" update. We had issues with fuel not dropping in lvl56+ after Expansion update.

I can confirm from what i played that the fuel not dropping thing has been fixed. Don`t know what areas cesar was playing and what results he was getting.

Judging by his text he doesnt know about daily cap or anything like that,so we would need a bit more information before knowing is there a problem there or not.

Yep. I agree. We need more info before we figure out why this guy isn't getting his share of fuel.

cesar

cesar
  • 98 posts

mostly on lvl50 and under, since my survive-rs are still "little baby's" for those zones yet (like 48 is my most higher lvl ), so i go to lvl 49 to even lvl 26 areas, so if it gone fixed already and if it was actually an issue im really  happy to know its getting or it got fixed

(i also aware i have the car upgrade so its my first week using it so i dont know that also affects on the fuel drops)

Edited by cesar, 19 October 2017 - 03:42 AM.