Photo

Effect Book Not Added To Invetory ; Again!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sardaukar One

Sardaukar One
  • 3 posts

I just completed a mission and one of my loot items was a permanent Agriculture book that gave me 50% food and water production. 

This is the third time this has happened. I have pictures of the most recent time, but not of the prior two times. 

Can Con please add this item to my inventory. I would add pictures, but there is no option to do so. 

I suspect I am wasting my time, but this is getting and I felt the attempt needed to be made. Thats a really useful book and I would like it. 

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

What I don't think you realize is that the permanent version of the Agriculture book (+50% water +50% food) is discontinued. In theory, you should not be able to loot it at all.

There is a way to add pictures using forum links and such. You can find them online when you upload them to free image sharing sites.

Also, you cannot view items you loot while in mission, only after. It seems a bit suspicious that you could tell what you looted.......

But looting a +50 +50 permanent agriculture book is already a bit odd...........

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

What I don't think you realize is that the permanent version of the Agriculture book (+50% water +50% food) is discontinued. In theory, you should not be able to loot it at all.

There is a way to add pictures using forum links and such. You can find them online when you upload them to free image sharing sites.

Also, you cannot view items you loot while in mission, only after. It seems a bit suspicious that you could tell what you looted.......

But looting a +50 +50 permanent agriculture book is already a bit odd...........

more than likely he saw it in trade and is trying to trick con into giving him a book 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts

It would be better if you describe exactly how did you experience the bug. Are you using automated or manual missions? Is your inventory full or close to full? If it's nearly or completely full when you run the missions, low-priority items such as books, junk and components might be left behind since there's no storage space available.

The 50% Agriculture book is not discontinued as far as I know, I'm pretty sure I looted one recently. You might be thinking of the A History Of Rationing book, which was discontinued on its higher permanent version (25%, 30% or something like that, I don't remember right now).

You can check the items you earned in the "Mission Completed" summary that opens just when your compound loads again or when your survivors return after an automated mission. Maybe he means that the book is in the summary, but when he goes to the inventory it's not there. It would be better if he could describe the issue more clearly to avoid confusion.

Edited by Lana Woo, 19 October 2017 - 04:05 PM.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

It would be better if you describe exactly how did you experience the bug. Are you using automated or manual missions? Is your inventory full or close to full? If it's nearly or completely full when you run the missions, low-priority items such as books, junk and components might be left behind since there's no storage space available.

The 50% Agriculture book is not discontinued as far as I know, I'm pretty sure I looted one recently. You might be thinking of the A History Of Rationing book, which was discontinued on its higher permanent version (25%, 30% or something like that, I don't remember right now).

You can check the items you earned in the "Mission Completed" summary that opens just when your compound loads again or when your survivors return after an automated mission. Maybe he means that the book is in the summary, but when he goes to the inventory it's not there. It would be better if he could describe the issue more clearly to avoid confusion.

yep, my mistake, it's the rationing one.