Photo

Next Year's 4th Of July Ideas: American Revolution

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

VASH581

VASH581
  • 69 posts

It's a bit early, but I already have some ideas for 2018 4th of July event: American Revolution event! I've got some ideas about special new weapons and their stats that I think could work. If you think the weapon stat is too OP or too weak you can alway tweak some numbers to balance them.

Musket (long rifle):
Muskets take some time to aim, hold only 1 shot and reload slowly. So their DPS is pretty low. But the musket balls can inflict so much blunt force that it can knock down a zombie. Not just normal "knockback", I'm talking about knocking zombie on the floor like what explosive can do so it has to waste time climbing back up. If it's too hard to implement then you can change to having a long stunned animation instead. Also since musket balls is much easier to craft than modern cartridges, it has very low ammo cost. You can think it as a "long range blunt weapon for recon".

Musket (low lvl version)
DPS: 41.7
ammo cost: 5
range: 18
damage: 200~300
aim time: 0.25s
attack per second: 4
hit chane: 75%
noise: 20
knockback: 99%
reload speed: 4s
capacity: 1

Rifled Musket (high lvl version)
DPS: 133.3
ammo cost: 10
range: 22
damage: 750~850
aim time: 0.25s
hit chance: 75%
noise: 20
reload speed: 4s

Blunderbuss (shotgun): It's basically a CQC version of musket. Shorter range but aim and reload faster. Also, like every other shotgun in the game, it has a chane to hit adjacent zombies which mean it has a chance to knock down several zombies at once.

Blunderbuss (low lvl version)
DPS: 52.6
ammo cost: 5
range: 8
damage: 150~250
aim time: 0.1s
noise: 15
reload speed: 2.5s

Brass Blunderbuss (high lvl version)
DPS: 197.4
ammo cost: 10
range: 10
damage: 700~800
noise: 15
reload speed: 2.5s

Puckle Gun (heavy weapon): A small cannon with a revolver cylinder to hold several rounds. The massive projectile has a chance to hit and knock down several zombies at once like shotgun. But it reloads very slowly and it's pretty heavy.

Puckle Gun (low lvl version)
DPS: 55.2
ammo cost: 60
range: 20
damage: 100~200
aim time: 0.1
attack per second: 1
hit chance: 70%
noice: 50
reload speed: 8s
capacity: 9
-50% move speed penalty

Square Bullet Puckle Gun (high lvl version)
DPS: 257.9
ammo cost: 80
range: 25
damage: 650~750
attack per second: 1
hit chance: 70%
noice: 50
reload speed: 8s
capacity: 9
-50% move speed penalty

Clothing ideas:
Redcoat: British uniform
Continental Army: American uniform
Father Goerge: ballistic mask
Gold metal of Washinton: A metal that grants minor health boost and major suppression resistance boost (considering during that time they have to stand in a line and let enemy shoot at them without taking cover!)

I hope you like my ideas.