Photo

20 Pointers War Targets For 8 Hours

support

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts

its been about 9 hours since i have seen a war target with 40 points and above, when i checked other alliances, those who i usually raid doesn't appear on my list, and they do not have shields or whatsoever, whats going on Con? help me out

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts

and 30 hours since a decent target appeared on my list

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

I am having the exact same problem:  For the past 20 hrs I have not had a target worth worth than 20 pts appear on my individual target list.  

Lifetoyouall

Lifetoyouall
  • 18 posts

Maybe the good targets are looting for Halloween crafts and stuff and have WF on? 

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts
No man, the usual targets I checked have no shields on them.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts

now my alliance tab is gone

great

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts

http://prntscr.com/h24ad7 here you go

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

This began for me after the 2nd expansion update and ever since I have not had a target worth more than 20 pts...

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 27 posts

Had one 89pt target, and 7 pages of lvl55 20pts target at one point...seems it is a busy War Round!

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Busy War?  War is always busy and less so during events, nevertheless, I still have only 20 pt targets--this has never happened to me before, ever.  Still waiting for a response as this issue seems more widespread.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Third straight day of all 20 pt war targets...........I really do believe something is wrong and that it is connected to the second expansion update.  I have heard that other players in other alliances are having the same issue and have asked in chats for others to post here, however, few seem to be on since there are no worthwhile targets for many of us and also the event has others distracted.  

Post script:  Also even more curious is that at lvl 50 dz addict has not been attacked for a flag since monday and during any given war round I am usually attacked continuously for high points.

Edited by lael, 27 October 2017 - 08:10 AM.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts
Im kind of bored, usually I experience 1 attack per day and now ever since new update, I have not been attacked at all

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Same problem experienced by some of my alliance mates this war lvls 40-55, can you please look at the target lists and see if we can have higher point targets available for these raiders:  my team will not raid for 20 point targets.  Seems like the lower level raiders are not affected, however, there is a great inbalance of available targets for lvl 50+-55.

Nameless_CH4

Nameless_CH4
  • 23 posts

update: ive been smashed 24/7 by lvl 60s and still no war targets

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Hi Con can you please look into this?  Top raiders from 4 different alliances have posted about this issue here and elsewhere.  Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support