Photo

Bugged Fast Attacking Zombie

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

There's this new zombie that moves really fast and attacks really fast while dealing a lot of damage, hope you fix this bug quickly as it has failed 4 missions for me already, absolutely disgusting.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

Do you mean the "soldier" zombies, or the ones that have a health bar? The soldier ones are part of the Halloween event and they will go away after the event, and the other ones are "Elite" zombies, and they are a feature that was implemented because many people wanted a "boss" zombie.

Either case, they are intentional, not a bug.

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

Do you mean the "soldier" zombies, or the ones that have a health bar? The soldier ones are part of the Halloween event and they will go away after the event, and the other ones are "Elite" zombies, and they are a feature that was implemented because many people wanted a "boss" zombie.

Either case, they are intentional, not a bug.

I mean the really fast moving kevlar zombies.

They are clearly bugged.

I mean I think they are bugged because the other option is that Con didn't test anything and made a stupid zombie.

Edited by Azsy, 26 October 2017 - 03:32 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

These? The running ones with no health bar and no weapons that appear several times in every lvl51+ mission?

Infected_herc_riot.png

Or do you mean the ones that look similar but with a health bar and a melee weapon on their hand, that only appear once every mission following a red screen and a sound effect?

Edited by Lana Woo, 26 October 2017 - 04:00 PM.

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

These? The running ones with no health bar and no weapons that appear several times in every lvl51+ mission?

Infected_herc_riot.png

Or do you mean the ones that look similar but with a health bar and a melee weapon on their hand, that only appear once every mission following a red screen and a sound effect?

Yes these ones, if they have red eyes and attack really fast.

They have made me fail about 7 missions by now, if they spawn with a group of other zombies my squad gets wiped, clearly a bugged zombie.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

Ok, now I see. Those are the "Super Soldiers" of this year's Halloween event (similar to the Berserkers of the 2015 Halloween event). They are not bugged, they are supposed to be tougher and faster, more challenging; after all, Halloween is when the monsters come out :P

They will go away after the Halloween event. In the meantime, you might want to consider using more survivors in your missions, revising your strategies and/or trying lower-level places.

And be afraid. Very, very afraid.

Edited by Lana Woo, 26 October 2017 - 07:46 PM.

Azsy

Azsy
  • 7 posts

Ok, now I see. Those are the "Super Soldiers" of this year's Halloween event (similar to the Berserkers of the 2015 Halloween event). They are not bugged, they are supposed to be tougher and faster, more challenging; after all, Halloween is when the monsters come out :P

They will go away after the Halloween event. In the meantime, you might want to consider using more survivors in your missions, revising your strategies and/or trying lower-level places.

And be afraid. Very, very afraid.

I'd rather just quit the game if the dev doesn't bother balancing new zombies.

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

They'll go away once the Halloween event ends. Until then, upgrade your loadouts or just run autos. The super soldiers are annoying but not nearly as overpowered as the Beserkers from 2015 (thankfully).

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

I'd rather just quit the game if the dev doesn't bother balancing new zombies.

Haha, if you think those are bad, you're absolutely going to hate lvl56+ missions and Elite Zombies :P

But seriously, the game is about the challenge. Many of us asked for precisely this for the Halloween event.

Edited by Lana Woo, 27 October 2017 - 01:46 PM.

rpklover

rpklover
  • 63 posts

@Azsy You're likely talking about the event zombies and not the herc zed on the picture.

Halloween zombies are a tradition every year, they are super strong for sure but it's intended. They only stay here for about 2-3 weeks. You don't need to quit the game over it.