Photo

Only 20 Point Raiding Targets Since 2nd Expansion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Since the second expansion update, my raiding account dzaddict lvl50 FxU has only had 20 point targets available to raid for war points.  In DZ armor chats other players who war raid are having similar issues.  Moreover I have not been raided which is highly unusual because I am usually worth more than 60 pts.  I cannot waste my time war raiding for 20 points a target and this has been ongoing now for four consecutive days.  Could you please look into this.  Thank you.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

And yet. I am not the only player experiencing this sudden drop in high point targets to only 20pters available after the second update...and FYI I see on the survivor bounty list open targets within my range of top players in the top alliances who were readily available to me before and now do not appear.  Moreover, I have not been raided at all after the 2nd expansion update which is extremely unusual and I have even had my fuel generator going to attract potential raiders.  Therefore,  I have deduced that something may indeed be in error and I am asking the developers to look at it acct id armordzaddict.  Can you say with 100% certainty that something is not wrong?  Your opinion is cute but not a definitive answer thanks.

darth chandra

darth chandra
  • 9 posts

the new target list has always been plagued with having only low point targets. We would prefer Con bring back the old alliance target list where we could manually search for ALL targets. This method took longer but yielded ALL the high point targets A BIG DEAL in close wars. FYI Con Artist game developers, we are NOT going to spend fuel for 20 point targets! You want our money spent on fuel for raiding, bring back the old alliance target list! Con had a thread that he took it away because too many people complained about getting trashed. The new target list did NOT fix the problem, in fact it made it WORSE! As the new target list gives ONLY the same short list of targets everytime, the same people get trashed every day simply because there are no other targets. At least with the Alliance list responsible players had the choice to pick a variety of targets that simply is not available now.

Side note the reason why you may not be find as many high point targets may have to do with the event, I myself am using WF and so are several others as we are crafting, not raiding this week. a possible reason. so please see if the problem clears up after the event ends.

DeathdealerXX

DeathdealerXX
  • 6 posts
i too have not had but one or 2 targets more than 20 points since the first day of the war round ,,, it is ridiculous that there is 7 to 9 pages of all 20 point targets and nothing else ,, not to mention on my list it is all players 5 lvls above mine .. i am definately not spending fuel to raid 20 point targets 5 lvls above me with all the new island weapons ,,, i havent really done the island since it came out but i guess i have to now to compete ,,, still i wont spend 59 fuel to raid 20 pt targets the whole round ...cant really even compete with other allys at that rate

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 73 posts

Not only have I had nearly all 20 point targets on my level 50 alt's war targets list, but there is a player who isn't even in an alliance on the list, so I've gotten no points twice when I raided him without realizing this. How is this even possible that a non-alliance player ends up on the list? I agree that it's not even worth raiding 20 point targets.

My current target list with nothing but 20 point targets:

https://imgur.com/m7Npn1v

The non-alliance player on the war target list:

https://imgur.com/dxjNc2k

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Hi.  Ok, my lvl 50 acct is still facing all 20 pt targets and my new lvl 18 account at first had somewhat reasonable targets but those seem to have dropped off leaving the highest point target available at 60.  Dev team, can you please look into this?

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

I have a somewhat similar problem on my alt: armorID: armorSolace147 

The targets on that account are all 60 points or lower and all the targets are below my own level as well. It's really weird. In three days or so the same targets keep appearing, none of them are from top alliances and all of them are 60 points. And once I do take these targets, they dont' re-appear and then the list quickly drops to targets being worth only 20 to 57 points, but mostly 20 pointers. Soon I will only have 20 pointers to attack.

Edit: I got attacked by number of people who all never appeared on my own list as well. So apparently this problem is not happening to everyone, still I hope it gets fixed for the people who have this issue, it's having a great impact on the war.

Edited by Godzyra___, 02 November 2017 - 01:03 PM.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

The war point value of targets has been extremely altered since the 2nd expansion update:  there seems to be a dirth of high point targets available at all levels and also the alliances of said targets are not the normal ones of other top competing alliances like we used to get.  It is all very strange and many of our players have stopped raiding altogether for lack of desirable targets.  Moreover the problem is widespread and after the halloween event maybe other raiders will be more vocal about this issue, since I have made far too many posts about this already and do not wish to make another.

Edited by lael, 02 November 2017 - 11:22 PM.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 27 posts

I have found this all to be true as well; since the expansion the highest targets are 60 pts, but the majority are only 20 points. As others have said, it's not really worth raiding anymore, and certainly not worth spending fuel for those kind of points. I still say bring back the alli tab, but if that can't be done, please at least fix the points problem!

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

issue still ongoing

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Problem still persists for me as well and it gets worse every week. Not a single 60 pointer to be found for 3 days now. Only 3-4 people at 40-44 and then it drops to 20 for all targets. Alot of people are not raiding at all this week cause it's 25% item boost week, so there should be hundreds of good targets, but this bug is preventing me to attack or even see any of them.