Photo

Infected Wear Jack-o-lanterns - Love It!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 24 posts

This is the most hysterical and coolest thing in the game.  My son and I are laughing insanely watching these things run around.  Can you write an option into the game to allow us to give the infected Jack-O-Lantern heads AFTER the current Halloween event has passed?  This would make the game that much more fun to play and I would spend a lot more time playing it than I normally do.  I'm sure the players would enjoy this option as well.  HYSTERICAL!!!  Did I say hysterical?  HYSTERICAL!!!

Great game, keep up the flow of content.  Really makes a difference.

Thanks!!!

Edited by MrSentinel, 28 October 2017 - 05:48 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts
You can still get the same effect at any time, all you need to do is to open another budget box. Previous years' boxes work too, as long as they are "budget" (that is, they say in the description that they give TRICKS and TREATS, because the jack-o-lantern thing is a "trick" and premium boxes only give "treats").
Of course, the "trick" they give is random, but you can open boxes anytime you want.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

I, too , find myself buying budget keys with fuel not for the contents of the box but just for the thrill of the accompanied effect...thanks Con for the awesome range of the halloween effects and I also thought it would be cool to be able to purchase the desired "trick" with fuel alone.

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 24 posts

You can still get the same effect at any time, all you need to do is to open another budget box. Previous years' boxes work too, as long as they are "budget" (that is, they say in the description that they give TRICKS and TREATS, because the jack-o-lantern thing is a "trick" and premium boxes only give "treats").
Of course, the "trick" they give is random, but you can open boxes anytime you want.

Until they run out, of course.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

This is the most hysterical and coolest thing in the game.  My son and I are laughing insanely watching these things run around.  Can you write an option into the game to allow us to give the infected Jack-O-Lantern heads AFTER the current Halloween event has passed?  This would make the game that much more fun to play and I would spend a lot more time playing it than I normally do.  I'm sure the players would enjoy this option as well.  HYSTERICAL!!!  Did I say hysterical?  HYSTERICAL!!!

Great game, keep up the flow of content.  Really makes a difference.

Thanks!!!

if they're the ones that have exo rigs then they're going to be called spooky scary exoskeletons :D (I'll guide myself out...)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts
They are the ones using pumpkins in their heads, like the jack-o-lantern mask. They only appear when you get a certain "trick" from Halloween boxes.