Photo

I Need My Stuff

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

Yes i purchase a Blitz Battalion Bundle and still have not got it i got the Blitz crafting pack it was 9.90 and the one i did not get is 19.90 i need while there is time to make the better weapons because i don't want to be stuck with the bundle when time runs out to make them so please send.

Edited by moobier57, 28 October 2017 - 11:58 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

Please copy and paste your User ID, located at the bottom left of the game page so that we can look into the situation for you.

user Id: armormoobier57

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

What is going on why don't you get back did you check on the undead blitz battalion bundle if i don't have time to make the elite weapons just send. Premium keycard times 10 that is twenty dollars too the same

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 57 posts
Hey you might get a quicker response if you email the dev team

moobier57

moobier57
  • 54 posts

Hey you might get a quicker response if you email the dev team

bossfighter7 thank you i don't know how i know just enough to be dangerous but thank you

Edited by moobier57, 02 November 2017 - 02:40 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Really sorry about the delay, moobier. We had a number of issues with PayPal payments around that date. 

Looking into it for you.