Military Dock: 20 fuel

Security: 10 fuel

Military Base: 0 fuel

Account with 19% Peak Oil:

Island: 20 fuel**

Military Dock: 0 fuel

Military Base: 10 fuel

So in my case there's no noticeable reduction in fuel drops, although I admit that 4 missions is a small sample size.

**I only loot 2-3 containers in each Island stage; also noted that the island doesn't count like a lvl56+ mission.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

All was well when the event started. Fuel drops were working like normal (about 30 per day on high levels). Now......after the moment the second wave hits..........fuel drops........drop.

I went from 30 a day to 10 every 2 days (this is with about 18-24 missions per day + island). Did that previous bug return? Or am I the most unlucky guy in the deadzone right now? Kinda frustrating since I am so low on fuel after the event (crafting & all, see previous post to view fuel costs).

Also, I am using a 25% fuel drop book so I'm very surprised that my fuel loots are actually LOWER than when I had the 19%.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

In my case the fuel drops were fine through all the event, usually 30 per day. I have a 25% Peak Oil in one account and a 19% one in another, so maybe I could try to compare them, just to see if the 25% one isn't bugged.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

In my case the fuel drops were fine through all the event, usually 30 per day. I have a 25% Peak Oil in one account and a 19% one in another, so maybe I could try to compare them, just to see if the 25% one isn't bugged.

Thank you. It seems odd. I find 30 fuel in a military base lvl 43-ish, but when I loot a lvl 60 one, 0 fuel.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts
✓  Best Answer

Today's loot:

Account with +25% Peak Oil:

Island: 10 fuel**

So in my case there's no noticeable reduction in fuel drops, although I admit that 4 missions is a small sample size.

**I only loot 2-3 containers in each Island stage; also noted that the island doesn't count like a lvl56+ mission.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

Today's loot:

Account with +25% Peak Oil:

Island: 10 fuel**

Hmmm, ok. I ran a few manuals yesterday and got about 40 fuel suddenly. But all my autos are coming out dry. So I guess that might've been the issue. It's just that I haven't been getting much fuel and for someone without dmu, it's kinda annoying XD. Thank you anyway.