Photo

Sos Armor Games Not Loading Game At All

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

POPULAR

SOS:  I can connect to armor games and all my armor accounts but when i then go to click on this game nothing happens, nothing...all I see is the name of the game and a blank white space where the downloading screen for the game should be, no connecting circle, nothing..I had to access these forums from  outside of my games..I have a few armor game accounts and amm the current leader of FxU and I cannot play the game at all now ..please help thanks...

TePup

TePup
  • 15 posts

We are having the same issue on Kongregate. We have a black screen there.

lael

lael
  • 276 posts

Ok thanks now im panicking:)

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts

same on FB gameroom~....yet i've not seen any news or update regarding this~ if anyone has one, please do share a link~ it will be appreciated by many.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 58 posts

Yes I cannot login either, big white screen is all I see. 

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts

must be an update or con's bunker have been hit by something~

cesar

cesar
  • 98 posts

same here game don't load, its pitch black screen maybe its an error or something on the servers

Martinichaos

Martinichaos
  • 50 posts

Facebook version of the game is not loading on Chrome and Firefox as well. I made sure to have flash player enabled but still nothing.

fender

fender
  • 3 posts

White screen on facebook,  not really anything new there on the news front, but, just thought id add to the convo

Desperate

Desperate
  • 8 posts

Same 4 me with Last Stand : white screen, just checked flashplayer : it don't seem to have any problem.

RVNW

RVNW
  • 5 posts

Same for me, white screen on AG with firefox and ie

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 364 posts

White screen here too.

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 27 posts

Same here, white screen on Armor Games login/Chrome. No option to run the Flash plugin

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts

i hope no wipe out~ and i also pray tell they will be posting something regarding this issue~

moobier57

moobier57
  • 53 posts

Same here, white screen on Armor Games login/Chrome. No option to run the Flash plugin 

VASH581

VASH581
  • 69 posts

Same here. White screen on facebook. It's like there's no game exist there at all. It doesn't even show "connecting to faebook" like it should be.

noisthebrains

noisthebrains
  • 11 posts

same here withe screen i contacted armor games and stuff i cant get eny answer... con help us pls

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 50 posts

kongregate is also dead we got a black screen here

Ivan

Ivan
  • 570 posts

Kongregate Black F.... screen

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 27 posts

Right, I'm off for the day..off to do something constructive :-) Good luck everyone...and someone let me know on Facebook if they get it going again :) Thanks!