Photo

Sos Armor Games Not Loading Game At All

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Ivan

Ivan
  • 570 posts

Also on a quick note, its a common practice to offer a reward to player base as a form of apology once the issue is resolved, especially in the case of game problems as big as this one is. I have never seen this happen in DZ even though we had plenty of issues so far.

Would be nice,that is all.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

I just keep getting white screens on both AG and FB :( 

v1w11993

v1w11993
  • 1 posts

Same black screen in armor game and facebook gameroom, hope conartist game fix the issue .

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

That's funny, I have no problem logging in and when I look for all of your names on the compound list , it says that you are banned. :P

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

In all honesty, can you actually log on at all?

No , so I sent an email to the support staff and they said that they are looking in to the problem.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

Still a black screen on Kong :(

Flenker

Flenker
  • 9 posts

Con, you make me talk to my girlfriend. Please don't.

Erikyory

Erikyory
  • 6 posts

I can not enter the game from facebook either from facebook gameroom

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
So. Does anyone care to tell whether the server is up? Or intel please?

Currently im on mobile so i just follow on the threads.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

Server still down

Peter_Man_CFD

Peter_Man_CFD
  • 27 posts

There's a rumour on the Facebook GameRoom, that the GM decided to delete the game. Only rumours at the moment...ArmorGames Tech Support are also trying to get in touch with ConArtists

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

There's a rumour on the Facebook GameRoom, that the GM decided to delete the game. Only rumours at the moment...ArmorGames Tech Support are also trying to get in touch with ConArtists

I doubt it. They would have announced it, just like they did with Warfare Online.

It is odd, however, that Con hasn't said anything yet.

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
Game is up as con stated in an outage forum. So pray tell con ignores the salties and lemons.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Don't believe what you read online, rumours and such :P

The simple fact is that we are based in Australia, this hit around midnight Australian time. We were asleep.

The usual alarms we have in place weren't triggered so the first we heard was logging into our email this morning.