Photo

Someone Wake Up, Game's Been Down For 12h

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

rpklover

rpklover
  • 65 posts

I don't want to be disrespectful here, but this is ridiculous.

The game has been down for about 12 hours and we haven't received any explanation from the devs.

Come on CAG team, it's mega boost, we want to play. People spend money on this game, if you guys can't fix the issue, the least you could do is let us know.

I apologize if I sound a bit too angry but this is ridiculous, it's been down for nearly 12 hours.

Sincerely, 

everyone

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts

Yeah, I would expect to hear from the Devs in the next few hours, accounting for the time difference with Australia.

renankey

renankey
  • 12 posts

I thought it was just me... the game is down for everyone :/

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

I thought it was just me... the game is down for everyone :/

Down on all platforms. Kong, FB and AG are all not working.

russgfx

russgfx
  • 14 posts

Sad

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

With the game being down, I actually went outside today.......it was scary   O.O

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
So no news still eh. Everybody are still on the dark. Hmm. I dun wanna cause panic. But if the devs do not make any post within 48 hours. I expect the worst.

Sev

Sev
  • 551 posts

Sorry for the delay in responding.

It looks like there is a problem with our servers - we are looking at it now.  Whatever it is didn't trigger our alert system, and it was a public holiday here, so we were caught of guard.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 78 posts

Sorry for the delay in responding.

It looks like there is a problem with our servers - we are looking at it now.  Whatever it is didn't trigger our alert system, and it was a public holiday here, so we were caught of guard.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.

Thank you!!!!!!!