Photo

Dead Zone - Outage [ Resolved ]

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

This outage started overnight. It seems to be a problem with our Amazon servers, we're looking into it. We'll keep you updated.

Edit: It looks like we're back. The servers went out at about 1am Australian time, so we only caught it as we woke up this morning.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 43 posts

Thnx Con,

might be an idea to post a link to some  cat vids on youtube!

gl guys : D

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,718 posts

Thnx Con,

might be an idea to post a link to some  cat vids on youtube!

gl guys : D

Oh here you go Matt, something I shot a few years taking a snow leopard for a walk: 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts

The game is back.

Nohman

Nohman
  • 14 posts
Thx con and friends. You have no idea how much mayhem it caused when it has gone dark.

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

Thx con and friends. You have no idea how much mayhem it caused when it has gone dark.

Oh don't worry, we're aware. The 50+ emails I got gave me some indication.

It was a particularly odd one this time because it was Amazon shutting off, that meant the pages were down (which is why you guys were seeing the white screens). It's usually our other services, the game just looks stuck at loading or spins on connecting. 

Everyone should be aware though that we'll get to these things and not to panic.

rpklover

rpklover
  • 65 posts

Is there anything we should do differently to get a hold of you guys quicker if it happens again?

16 hours lost of mega is a little hard to deal with for some people.

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

Is there anything we should do differently to get a hold of you guys quicker if it happens again?

16 hours lost of mega is a little hard to deal with for some people.

Email is the best method: support@deadzonegame.com

Eissar

Eissar
  • 2 posts

Thanks CAG Team for resolving my favorite past time. Must have been frustrating to get 50+ emails from the angry mob when the fault lies with another service provider. Any case thanks again. Have a good day.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 199 posts

Con may i attend you that we as all of deadzone want you to look into the drop rate of water, this is very annoying and ive said this over the past several years that there should be more water items! since the drop rates of water are low and dont give much water at all

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 6 posts

Con may i attend you that we as all of deadzone want you to look into the drop rate of water, this is very annoying and ive said this over the past several years that there should be more water items! since the drop rates of water are low and dont give much water at all

i agree, as food drop items were more than the water.