Photo

Water Drops Since Last Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

Anybody else notice a drastic drop in water. Large supermarkets are routinely less than 10 per now

rpklover

rpklover
  • 63 posts

Well they increased the drops due to halloween, they added special drinks and special food. Other than that, drops feel similar to what it was before

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 59 posts

I ran 5 autos and got 19-11-24-3-3 water out of 5 autos.

5 is a very small sample so it's hard to say, but many people seem to notice a drop in the water drop rate.

I've received a lot from regular gun missions though.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

Well they increased the drops due to halloween, they added special drinks and special food. Other than that, drops feel similar to what it was before

This is it. Each of the three or four Halloween beverages give +10 water, which is the highest. In the regular items, only the Water Cooler gives that much.

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

I know water drops were higher during event. Prior to event was averaging around 300 for 10 autos. Not even getting 100 for 10 autos now

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

Yes, same here.

I'm unable to fulfill the water task, i can find only 8-10 water / supermarket. Earlier was an amount of 30-40 water after a supermarket ride.

So, where's the water?

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts
Guys it's the zombie apacalypse do you really think water would be plentiful? I find it makes the game more realistic. just for you to know it's happening to me also.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

I agree with the apocalypse, but in those conditions the water task seems to be too high.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

Today's autos in supermarkets:

1: 7 water, 54 food

2: 2 water, 103 food

3. 11 water, 71 food

4: 8 water, 67 food

5. 4 water, 49 food.

It's a total unbalance :(

My theory about dropping: with the Halloween event, a certain amount of water containers was changed into event beverages. The last maintenance deleted those event beverages, without modifying them back into water containers.

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

Have to agree tvsnake. Before event a really bad supermarket was 10-15...very rarely. Large offices seem unaffected though, still slightly under what supermarkets used to be.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 525 posts

the devs should increase the drop rate on water or increase the values of water

trash

trash
  • 11 posts

Water drops from Supermarkets wasn't that good to begin with, but right now it seems especially bad.

Ran 19 auto missions on 16 Large Supermarkets and 3 regular Supermarkets, building level range 24-48. 1296 food (maybe more, exceeded my capacity), 156 water.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 59 posts

After running more autos, I noticed that water is not dropping much for me either, however you can do some forests for your task or survivor request. Out of the 2 layouts, 1 drops usually between 70-100 water while the other layout doesn't drop any.

It's not perfect, but it's useful if you need water.

Edited by morsmagnes3, 11 November 2017 - 04:04 AM.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

Same situation in manual missions.

lvl. 57 street: 24 food / 1 water

lvl. 58 park: 55 food / 8 water

lvl. 56 small street: 26 food / 1water

lvl. 23 large supermarket: 101 food / 1water

lvl. 30 supermarket: 18 food / 1water.

darth chandra

darth chandra
  • 9 posts

There seem to be several glitches since the end of the Halloween event, water is not dropping, but also NO BOXES! No prem or HERC boxes are dropping! I added it to this thread as it seems to be the SAME problem. I'm guessing whatever con does to add special items, it turns off things like water and box drops. well they ended the specials but forgot to turn the normal settings back on.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

New boxes are on the way next maintenance. We're giving them a rest after the Halloween event.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts
Since I wanna possibly help this. There is a book called agricultural or something like that, but this book is very useful for me it filled up my water storages lvl 7-8 in 4 days with minimal scavenging

rpklover

rpklover
  • 63 posts

We can still fill up our storages in under a day, boss. Even with the low amount of water drop, DMU players can still donate 2000 water per day on the water task.

1 of the 2 forest layouts gives close to 100 water. It's just annoying since we're getting 20x more food than water in other missions.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 49 posts
My solution is for the non DMU players like me that have this problem.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 109 posts

The problem persists and still waiting an answer from Con :(