31 replies to this topic

Maruse

Maruse
  • 730 posts

Please con buff water drop.

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

This really wasn't about buffing water drops. They were fine before the event and still are except for large supermarkets. Something has changed in them. While I understand forests are great for water, not all accounts are level 50+ to unlock them.

Edited by prolav, 14 November 2017 - 12:25 AM.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 199 posts

Con dont ignore this people are kinda done with the low rate water is found

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. Can I get some player levels with this to let me know where the drops are scarce?

During the event, they were buffed due to the Halloween items, other than that, there's been no changes to the locations or the loottable, so I'm not sure how you're seeing the variance other than that. They have always been a bit more scarce than food, but that's by design.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 199 posts

Level 60

Rarity of water in maps, everywhere except 1 version of the large supermarket the one with the water units in the back

Amount of water found in pretty much every other map is below 20 with some rare exceptions

Amount of water avarage per random 10 autos around 100-150 so thats an avarage of 10-15 per map

is this enough data for you con

and yes there are alot more food items in the game then the water items but a city also have soft drinks beers emergency water rations things like that

Well a bit is a 'bit' of an understatement i can get like 400 food per 10 autos so a bit means roughly 75%

Edited by RainbowDash_Love, 15 November 2017 - 09:46 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

Level 60

Rarity of water in maps, everywhere except 1 version of the large supermarket the one with the water units in the back

Amount of water found in pretty much every other map is below 20 with some rare exceptions

Amount of water avarage per random 10 autos around 100-150 so thats an avarage of 10-15 per map

is this enough data for you con

and yes there are alot more food items in the game then the water items but a city also have soft drinks beers emergency water rations things like that

Well a bit is a 'bit' of an understatement i can get like 400 food per 10 autos so a bit means roughly 75%

Ok, so in your case it sounds like it might be an issue with the locations available at the top end. I'll have to take a look at the loot locations in those 56+ suburbs.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 199 posts

Ok, so in your case it sounds like it might be an issue with the locations available at the top end. I'll have to take a look at the loot locations in those 56+ suburbs.

Well con if im tasking im also doing all levels i can do until about level 30 the water drops are about the same for each kind of area its not just the level +56 areas although i can use more Military Dock areas if youre so nice to add those :3

Thanks for replying though :)

trash

trash
  • 11 posts

Ran some autos again for more data. Player level 60, Mission success rate all Very High, only Large Supermarkets:

South Harbor - West, Lv. 58: 75 food, 6 water
Meadow View - West, Lv. 56: 97 food, 3 water
Green Plains, Lv. 52: 88 food, 10 water
Uptown, Lv. 48: 80 food, 35 water
Newtown East, Lv. 47: 76 food, 3 water
Alton, Lv. 46: 91 food, 0 water
The Bricks, Lv. 45: 97 food, 3 water
West Bricks, Lv. 43: 83 food, 6 water
Newtown, Lv. 41: 66 food, 20 water
Newtown West, Lv. 39: 44 food, 7 water
Canal Park, Lv. 37: 109 food, 22 water
Canal Park South, Lv. 35: 91 food, 20 water
Brookvale Banks, Lv. 33: 69 food, 8 water (east), 96 food, 12 water (west)
Pinedale, Lv. 31: 85 food, 6 water
Brookvale South, Lv. 28: 64 food, 7 water
Brookvale East, Lv. 25: 78 food, 21 water
Brookvale West, Lv. 23: 100 food, 7 water
Brookvale North, Lv. 21: 53 food, 8 water(east), 64 food, 14 water (east-central), 101 food, 16 water (west-central)

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

lg supermarkets. all levels. I know water is more scarce, but never in almost 6 years have I seen 0-5 so often

prolav

prolav
  • 12 posts

I am by no means a programmer, but it seems like the event items replaced some of the normal water drops. When event items were removed, the regular water drops never replaced them? just a guess

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 50 posts
It seems that food tasks have become a bit easier

Con

Con
  • 4,141 posts

Awesome, thanks for the data all. 

I'm adding something with today's maintenance which will help a bit (in the meantime): 4 more levels for your Water Collectors. It should help take a small part of the load off looting.