Photo

Water Drops Since Last Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

rpklover

rpklover
  • 72 posts

Lana, that only applies for 1man alliances. 

It's the same cost no matter if you have 2, 10, 20 players etc.

1500 water per player.

The nerf to 1man alliance was made so that 1man alliance would have the same task requirements as 2man alliances.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Yeah water drops are down to a trickle, and i've got four DMU accounts. 

Edit: ok, I just ran ten missions @very good in South Harbour East in water friendly areas and the water went from 9 to 9.5. This cut in water drops is simply way to much. I don't understand why you implament changes which will just annoy the player base. 

Edited by Harpago, 21 November 2017 - 09:49 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Con didnt cut it, it's just the same as before between events.

As prolav and RPK Lover pointed out earlier, it's a bug with the supermarkets. Other locations are fine.

I personally donated 8300 water a few rounds ago while people were complaining about water drops.

SP will finish water tasks in under 3 days this round according to how we're doing right now and it's the same as it was a few months ago.

The drops are fine except supermarkets.

Seriously, then all four of my DMU accounts are bugged. Start of any war round i'll donate 1000 water or food on each DMU account and do autos for a day or two, until that's clearing up and I can enjoy some actual game play towards the end of the week after work. This hasn't happened. Instead a non-existant trickle has happened that at fist inspired me to spend lots of fuel on the incinerator; but even that hasn't achieved much.  So now i'm now just wondering why this game seems so harsh at the developer's whim when it's in it's twilight. Making water this hard to flush out is simply pointless. Seriously, why suddenly do stuff like this? 

darth chandra

darth chandra
  • 15 posts

Yes the water in supermarkets is way down after the event. since we have christmas coming up i don't expect con to make any changes until after that event. However Con, in the meantime could you lower the water task requirment for alliances? adding more people just makes the tasks harder. The water upgrade is OK? but with it takeing 5 days per level, and no water from the water collectors during that 5 days, it will help in the long run. but what we need is a temporary lowering of the water task requirment until after the xmas event. THANK YOU

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 32 posts

Auraqai here, Leader of #AP. I've had 8+ members & former members panicking about this WATER loot bug, some ally's are now struggling to accomplish War Task when they used to be comfortable with it. Obviously something is afoot; these are not the misconceptions of a void illuminated by Halloween items.

Boosting Water container Upgrades ain't gonna do the trick either if ppl are being ravaged by raiders and unable to save for a White Flag. And they are BEING ravaged BECAUSE the Water loots are low. This is a vicious cycle which can be nullified by increasing Water loots by at LEAST 5%. No sense in lowering the alliance task numbers... thats no fun.

I sent 10 AUTO-MISSIONS out before my bedtime last night to test these claims, and guess what... I Woke up to 10 EMPTY f***ing reports with ZERO items. This keeps happening to me. Survivors are totally fine, their success levels were great as always, but nothing exists and now I have no Ammo. Game is getting real bugged up.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

The waterdrops are abyssmally low now con the fix you proposed did not work since the bloody thing takes ages to upgrade, i hope for a change you can buff the water drops im getting like 10 water in 8 autos at level 55 its just stupid. The only maps that acutally give water in a fair and consistent rate is large offices. I got a few autos that i get 50 water out of them but what the heck who goes to large offices ? they dont give any loot and xp rates are low too since its a low density map. Seriously and all the people say that Supermarket is bugged, all maps dont give jack. Con just fix then damn problem and be done with it, people complain, you dont want your customers complaining. OR just remove the water task you give every 2wks since water is just not present in the game right now.

I propose that there will be a buff to how much water items give, for example give them their values that they actually come in not a 4pack that gives just 2 water thats just not logical since 1 bottle give just 1

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

Auraqai here, Leader of #AP. I've had 8+ members & former members panicking about this WATER loot bug, some ally's are now struggling to accomplish War Task when they used to be comfortable with it. Obviously something is afoot; these are not the misconceptions of a void illuminated by Halloween items.

Boosting Water container Upgrades ain't gonna do the trick either if ppl are being ravaged by raiders and unable to save for a White Flag. And they are BEING ravaged BECAUSE the Water loots are low. This is a vicious cycle which can be nullified by increasing Water loots by at LEAST 5%. No sense in lowering the alliance task numbers... thats no fun.

I sent 10 AUTO-MISSIONS out before my bedtime last night to test these claims, and guess what... I Woke up to 10 EMPTY f***ing reports with ZERO items. This keeps happening to me. Survivors are totally fine, their success levels were great as always, but nothing exists and now I have no Ammo. Game is getting real bugged up.

Same thing just happnened to my alt that i get 0 items and no loot but ammo is spent

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

I just ran some autos up in Waterside and Green Plains and the drop rate seemed normal, so a hunch would be the server mice have been gnawing through the new area water drop rate. 

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Yeah water drops are down to a trickle, and i've got four DMU accounts. 

Edit: ok, I just ran ten missions @very good in South Harbour East in water friendly areas and the water went from 9 to 9.5. This cut in water drops is simply way to much. I don't understand why you implament changes which will just annoy the player base. 

That's just the thing, we didn't change anything to do with the loot drops.  As I stated, I looked at the loot tables from 6 months ago and they were IDENTICAL.

My best guess at the moment is that the newer maps just don't have enough water drop locations. Which is a relatively easy fix, just need to go over them. Tom was responsible for building a large chunk of those maps and might've skipped over the importance of maintaining a balance of water / food and loot.

I'm also adding some more loot locations types for water (e.g backpacks, cars etc). That should help balance things out at the top end and also make sure the earlier game is a bit easier. 

So to reiterate, we're not constricting or changing the loot tables or drop rates at all, it seems it's a byproduct of the new maps.