Photo

Lvl 17 Benches

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 85 posts

@Con

I just want to get confirmation, my upgrades have just finished and I don't see any new crafts.

Are the level 17 benches only there to upgrade lvl 56+ weapons and gear or is there a bug not showing new high level crafts?

Thanks for your time,

mors

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

I don't think the new schematics and melee are finished yet, since the Halloween event just ended. The level 17 benches probably came out to allow the use of the Grade 5 tokens.

Con

Con
  • 4,273 posts

Correct, no new schems yet. There are some on the way though.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 704 posts

Oh, by the way, I'd love to know if the new melee is going to be improvised or just regular melee :)

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

Benches have historically been available to upgrade well in advance of any new schematics.  Gives players time to gather materials/upgrade them before the schematics are released.

andrewsmg99

andrewsmg99
  • 24 posts

Con, can you make an upgrade on the gear and wepon benches and release some new wepons of infamous crafts for 56lvl+ such as new melee, improvised ,heavy wepons, gears and more.anton-kazakov-two-handed.jpg?1470188128

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 145 posts

The art style for those two, doesn't even look all that different! Could totally see those in game

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 177 posts

in Peter Jackson's 2nd Zombie film 'Brain Dead' the hero took on a house full of zom's by strapping a rotary lawnmower to his chest and hugging the zambies,

such a concept would make excellent melee armor and go towards solving the problem of being swarmed.

I am looking forward to some high level melee, my blue swords are getting quite stretched,

they do need to be improvised to give sufficient dps, the Halloween sword fell short on that count.

I also would really like a large chainsaw for the expansion areas, I really enjoy using them but I've kinda outgrown the ones I have.