Photo

Reduce The Volume Of The Mg42

mg42 noise weapons

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

I don't really think I need to elaborate on this. The MG42 is literally the most annoying weapon in the game next to the Yankee Doodle sheerly because of the amount of noise it makes. Just so I'm clear I'm not referring to the noise stat but the actual in-game sound the weapon makes. Please please please reduce the volume of the MG42 to tolerable levels.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

I actually like the sound of the MG42. Maybe there should be a poll of how many people think it's annoying versus how many people think it's awesome.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 59 posts

If you guys want the volume of the gun to be reduced, you can just reduce the volume of the game overall, like lana, a lot of people like the sound of it.

I don't see why you can't just reduce the volume of the game while increasing the volume of your music, or whatever else you listen to while you play

Ivan

Ivan
  • 570 posts

Maybe he likes other fx sounds,and other weapons "noise",reducing game volume will reduce those as well. I think his request is perfectly fine,it is kind of noisy and over time will be more annoying, personally not bothered with it. Autos ftw.

morsmagnes3

morsmagnes3
  • 59 posts

Perhaps the solution would be to have more options with the ingame noise then

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

Maybe he likes other fx sounds,and other weapons "noise",reducing game volume will reduce those as well. I think his request is perfectly fine,it is kind of noisy and over time will be more annoying, personally not bothered with it. Autos ftw.

Precisely what Ivan said, I don't mind the sounds of the other weapons in fact I love them. But the MG42 is just grating for me to listen to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mg42, noise, weapons