Photo

Z-mas/terror Dome

Z-Mas Terror Dome Hunter Headwear

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 27 posts

There is one item on top of my wish list for Z-Mas :)

Please Con & Team include Terror Dome in the event ... was great to have that last year. Also it got a bit quiet around TD since there were not much changes in game play and rewards.

New themes and rewards would make TD a more interesting alterntive to missions, raids and island again.

Also, on some alts I am already floating in Headwear and it would be nice to distribute them between alts instead of having them lying around without use ...

So please please please make Hunter Headwear tradeable so we can move them between alts. Maybe combined with introducing new items that we can run TD for ....

Hope Zanta will fulfil us this wish for Z-Mas! :)

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 87 posts
Yes a z-mas themed TD. But why not 1 free YD run that gives X2 points for z-mas titled as a gift from zanta

russgfx

russgfx
  • 15 posts

Good idea to make it tradeable

Theddy

Theddy
  • 22 posts

You're overflown by Hunter Headwears because Terror Dome is cheaper the lower your level is.

I find it unfair to grind the Dome with a lower level account and then make profit off of it or pass them to your higher levels.

Terror Dome is not going anywhere and at higher level fuel is easier to come by. Cost of opportunity is zero, just attend it when you have saved up

some fuel and have a chance at the Headwears.

Hunter Headwears are powerful, good looking and their rarity should be respected.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 678 posts

I would love to have the TD again involved in the Z-Mas event, especially if it helps with seasonal crafting like last year (to justify the fuel spent).

The headwear won't be tradeable because, like Infamous items and HERC armors, the removal of the trade ability is a balancing measure.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Z-Mas, Terror Dome, Hunter Headwear