Photo

Invisible Event Clothing

Wehrmacht

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 51 posts

I'm playing on Chrome, and I bought the WWII bundle during the Halloween event. I put on both the American and Wehrmacht outfits on my survivors, and only the wehrmacht clothing is invisible; it turns my survivor into a floating hat and gun. Are there any fixes for this for Chrome? I'd rather not use another browser (FireFox is really buggy for me and Microsoft Edge isn't too cooperative... And I'd rather not get even more browsers).

Theddy

Theddy
  • 13 posts

I don't own any of the Hallowe'en WW2 clothing but every time I click on one linked in the chat or when I hover over them

in the inspection of the boxes I can't help but notice that either the pants or the top are invisible in the preview.

Only the german uniform seems to have problems.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

I do own the Wehrmach Slacks and used to own the US Slacks. They are showing fine on me right now:

R1URTD1.jpg

They do have or had some visualization problems, but they have shown fine for some time now, at least in my case.

Maybe your game is still loading the old, bugged texture. Try closing the game, clearing your cache and logging in again, to force tehe game to download the texture again. Perhaps that will solve the issue.

Theddy

Theddy
  • 13 posts

It seems that only the female versions of the Wehrmacht slacks and jacket turn out to be invisible.

Following your advice I have cleared my cookies and cache, to no result.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

DkHnzpQ.jpg

Haha, it's true!. I love it :P.

In that case it's indeed a bug that needs to be fixed. There's no point in having clothing that you can see at least for most people.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

EXO Rig-U Blade Fighter Replica and OG dont show and neither does the Replica Light Mobility ( Dont know if the OG on does it too but i dont have so i cant confirm)

But from what i have seen the Blade Fighter did have an visual image but recently dissapeared somehow