Photo

Water Changes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Hey all, 

With today's maintenance we adjusted the drop locations on the water items.

What does that mean? Well, you should see water turning up in some containers that you haven't before - cars and more often in backpacks for example. 

I've done a first look at the new maps in the 56+ area and it is exactly as I'd suspected, the containers there have barely any locations that water can drop in. We'll be working through them this week to add more water containers to these maps.  As we finish them, we'll put them up, that way you should be able to see the drops improve over time.

Hopefully once we've done all that, it will end the great drought of 2017. 

Eissar

Eissar
  • 5 posts

Thanks CAG Team, water drop increase in lvl56+ successful. The original topic was locked so apologies for posting here. 

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

Hmmm....Seem there have more container dropping water now. :v

I am confident that the water alliance task would be easier than before days. Thx for the adjustment :v

darth chandra

darth chandra
  • 15 posts

Thank you Con! The latest water fix has water back to normal. Large supermarkets were only giving 1 to 3 water. Normal was 30 or 40 units of water. And yes it has always been lower then food, but food stayed the same a large supermarket gives 80 to 140 food. Having tested this today largesupermarkets in all areas are giving 30 or 40 water again, instead of 1 or 3. so whatever you did fixed the problem.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,725 posts

Awesome, thanks Con :)

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 217 posts

Con when are you going to poll for the low level items to also have an unique version of it ?

thanks RDL

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 535 posts

Thank you for fixing the water drop rates. glad the drought is gone.  :)

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 100 posts

Thanks for taking a look at the water drop locations. Makes sense to add them to cars and (dead bodies'?) backpacks too; both me and people I know keep emergency kits in their trunks.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

oh cool water tasks should be easier now