Photo

Game Music

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 29 posts

I love the music in the game.  It's eerie, moody, dark - and fun!

I especially love the music your guys use for the Christmas events every year.  I was thinking it would be cool if we could have an option to run the various music themes any time of the year.  Of course, when there's an event in progress, the associated track would take over for the duration of the event.  Just an idea I've had in my head since the Christmas event is "just around the corner."

Did I mention I really love that Christmas music you guys use every year?

Love all the changes you guys have made.  Keep up the good work.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 91 posts

I love the music in the game.  It's eerie, moody, dark - and fun!

I especially love the music your guys use for the Christmas events every year.  I was thinking it would be cool if we could have an option to run the various music themes any time of the year.  Of course, when there's an event in progress, the associated track would take over for the duration of the event.  Just an idea I've had in my head since the Christmas event is "just around the corner."

Did I mention I really love that Christmas music you guys use every year?

Love all the changes you guys have made.  Keep up the good work.

Christmas music while we bash zombie heads with a Christmas tree (a potential event weapon XD)? I got two words for that: HELL YEAH!

mdpm69

mdpm69
  • 5 posts

Mute is better...

VASH581

VASH581
  • 72 posts

It would be cool. Giving us more option so we can choose which music to hear. My favorite music is 2016 halloween "Tech Terror" theme. It sounds so badass and I really wish to hear it again!

MrSentinel

MrSentinel
  • 29 posts

It would be cool. Giving us more option so we can choose which music to hear. My favorite music is 2016 halloween "Tech Terror" theme. It sounds so badass and I really wish to hear it again!

I like that one, too.  :)